Early look at the Galaxy S5

Search This thread

tatperson

Oct 2, 2010
Singapore
Hey guys!

Soo.. Pocketlint had accidentally posted their Galaxy S5 review minutes ago and has deleted the page... However, I managed to enter the page seconds after it was posted and I've read the review. I have taken screenshots of the page for you since it is now inaccessible. What can I say, I am underwhelmed by this device. If you're looking for a metal S5, look somewhere else.

See it for yourself.

(And yes, of course it will come with a fingerprint scanner :p)

*All pictures are courtesy of Poketlint

Attachments

• fdfdfdfbdfdgfd.jpg
    fdfdfdfbdfdgfd.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 10,042
  • grwgwweefwefw.jpg
    grwgwweefwefw.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 9,395
  • dsdsdcdsdssd.jpg
    dsdsdcdsdssd.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 8,751
  • fbdfbfbfbbfbf.jpg
    fbdfbfbfbbfbf.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 8,575
  • vdsdsdvsdvsdvdv.png
    vdsdsdvsdvsdvdv.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 7,544
  • vdsdvdvdvdv.png
    vdsdvdvdvdv.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 7,633
  • uyjyjyfgf.png
    uyjyjyfgf.png
    38 KB · Views: 5,659
  • sgdsdsffeffa.jpg
    sgdsdsffeffa.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 4,980
  • grehhhthththt.png
    grehhhthththt.png
    159.8 KB · Views: 4,475
Last edited:

eVo_hackR

Apr 28, 2012
New York
Hey guys!

Soo.. Pocketlint had accidentally posted their Galaxy S5 review minutes ago and has deleted the page... However, I managed to enter the page seconds after it was posted and I've read the review. I have taken screenshots of the page for you since it is now inaccessible. What can I say, I am underwhelmed by this device. If you're looking for a metal S5, look somewhere else.

See it for yourself.

Wow thanks bro.. They had taken the post down when I checked... Metal or no metal I will get this phone ..again thanks on the post

Fergie79

Mar 11, 2013
I am not at all interested in this phone if this is indeed the actual phone. Looks like I will be getting the HTC M8 mate.

JamesDoakes

Feb 24, 2014
What a disspointment.

I was getting my hopes high for a premium device worth the price they are asking. Samsung prices their phone the same as Apple, yet Apple phones are so much more PREMIUM. can't say that about Samsung. I hope people would stop buying it so they learn a thing or two.

This phone looks exactly like the S4 who also looked like the S3... seems like Sammy has copied Apple in this department too.
I thought they were saying they would start with a new fresh design. what happend to that?

I will definitely not be buying the S5 if it looks like that. When will samsung understand, that exterior design is an important part of a smartphone.

bobbarker2

Aug 30, 2013
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm going to wait to pass judgement til more details are available than a paragraph and a few pictures. The only thing I find disappointing from this sparse info is the 1080 resolution, I was expecting 1440.

DarkStarr

Oct 7, 2009
I'm going to wait to pass judgement til more details are available than a paragraph and a few pictures. The only thing I find disappointing from this sparse info is the 1080 resolution, I was expecting 1440.

1440 would be a waste. 1080 is fine on a 5 inch display, let the battery tech catch up a bit. That said, I don't care about the new sensors but I would trade my S4 for an S5 in a second if it has better battery life (which it should).

wfarid

Aug 3, 2012
this is a real foul for samsung, they should have made a premium looking device. Shiny plastic bezel looks terrible. I currently have an S4 i9505, and while I like my phone, other companies such as HTC have done a really good job with making their phones look beautiful and sturdy. Apple will just steamroll samsung when the iphone 6 comes out.

gadgetmilk

Feb 25, 2014
The Galaxy S5 is a disappointment. I was expecting a metallic enclosure. Or a new, fresh design at least. Shamesung. Or Samesung.

Serris

Feb 10, 2010
Test chamber No.4
I really expected something more, this is just,.. meh. Imho the phone is really ugly,
S4 is much better looking, and that back cover is just atrocious...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys!

See it for yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app