Just got my Note 10.1!

Search This thread

DroidOblivion

Apr 3, 2013
Just got it a couple of days ago.. $430 for a black 32gb brand new. Thinking about rooting and throwing a rom on the like cleanrom to eliminate the lag. I love it though! Any one know any good functional cases for a good price?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app.... On my Note 10.1 2014 Edition d-.-b

Just got it a couple of days ago.. $430 for a black 32gb brand new. Thinking about rooting and throwing a rom on the like cleanrom to eliminate the lag. I love it though! Any one know any good functional cases for a good price?

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app.... On my Note 10.1 2014 Edition d-.-b

I got this one in white for my note and I love it. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galax...and+Slim+Smart+Cover+Case+(Smart+case,+White)

Last edited:

vincey2kr1

Sep 3, 2010

Were did you get it so cheap? Nice deal

Sudbury78

Jan 1, 2013
Wow sick deal but I am hesitant with it being refurbished. Not brand new at best buy which I planned on buying today. I am wondering if the 18 months no interest equals the piece of mind of paying 549 plus tax.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

rushless

Jan 16, 2008

The link says refurbished. Should not make much difference though.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Wow sick deal but I am hesitant with it being refurbished. Not brand new at best buy which I planned on buying today. I am wondering if the 18 months no interest equals the piece of mind of paying 549 plus tax.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

That is what I did, since a silver customer member, so have 60 days to decide on keeping. Leaning heavy to yes.

compumasta

Jan 25, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FUUPECY/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased this case and I love it. I got the Red Carbon Fiber look. It holds the tablet securely without adding much bulk, and provides great access to everything, open or closed. The leather feel isn't super soft, but somewhat rigid and firm, which is nicer to me than just hard plastic, or soft leather. The prop up also works great and is very stable. For 20 bucks, I am absolutely happy with it.

Reactions: DroidOblivion

maximus96

May 9, 2013
that groupon link is for refurb'ed units. Walmart is also selling refurb for about $5 i think (both 16 and 32 version). But with Walmart you have 90 days to return...

DroidOblivion

Apr 3, 2013
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FUUPECY/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I purchased this case and I love it. I got the Red Carbon Fiber look. It holds the tablet securely without adding much bulk, and provides great access to everything, open or closed. The leather feel isn't super soft, but somewhat rigid and firm, which is nicer to me than just hard plastic, or soft leather. The prop up also works great and is very stable. For 20 bucks, I am absolutely happy with it.

^I like this case.... And the fact that it has a strap for holding and a stand and is slim in form factor.

Something along these lines is what I was looking for, but not so damn bulky:

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Samsu...ds=samsung+galaxy+note+10.1+2014+edition+case

I like the dual-orientation stand and the other features, and for 25 bucks new, it isn't too bad a deal

Top Liked Posts