FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
H10 Turbo

[ROOT][[2.2+][15.1.0] OPG Pro is not only battery saver.

1,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,011

Post Reply Email Thread
16th February 2014, 09:06 AM |#161  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ca229872

Hi onexuan.... I´ve a question, Can I install this apk with greenpower premium?.Install the two joints. Ensure bugs?

Thanks...

Yes. they are compatible

18th February 2014, 06:48 PM |#162  
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 48

More
screen off network
This app is working wonderfully: my over night discharge is only about 2%.
one question though:

I used the setting to turn off network (wifi or mobile data) when screen is off. While it saves a lot of battery, you won't receive any notification until next time you turn on the screen. Is there a setting I can have the wifi or data turned on for 1 minute every 30 minutes, so I don't miss important notifications for too long.

thanks!
19th February 2014, 06:25 AM |#163  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
I've use Tasker for this. From 8:30 till 23:30 every hour if wi-fi is off, turn mobile data on for 5 minutes.
Some screenshots from it:
24th February 2014, 08:58 AM |#164  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Hello. Pro user here. Bought all modes. Was really impressed at first but then it hit me...How do I get OPG working with tasker?

I hate having to remember to switch modes when I'm home or when WiFi is plugged and at different times in the day and different battery levels etc...

I know an app with this much hype has to have tasker support somewhere hidden right? I can't find the widget that let's you toggle power modes either.

I'm either a jerk for not being able to find these, or all the hype over this all is for nothing.

. TIA
24th February 2014, 01:54 PM |#165  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshi411

Hello. Pro user here. Bought all modes. Was really impressed at first but then it hit me...How do I get OPG working with tasker?

I hate having to remember to switch modes when I'm home or when WiFi is plugged and at different times in the day and different battery levels etc...

I know an app with this much hype has to have tasker support somewhere hidden right? I can't find the widget that let's you toggle power modes either.

I'm either a jerk for not being able to find these, or all the hype over this all is for nothing.

. TIA

Yes. I am learning about how to use Tasker Protocol Extensions now. Do you know where I can see some information about Tasker Protocol Extensions?
The Following User Says Thank You to onexuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onexuan Ad-Free
24th February 2014, 01:58 PM |#166  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Buy one and get one free
Hi
New feature on version 6.5.0, it is able to get one free key for buyer.

The Following User Says Thank You to onexuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onexuan Ad-Free
24th February 2014, 02:03 PM |#167  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdzbwxp

This app is working wonderfully: my over night discharge is only about 2%.
one question though:

I used the setting to turn off network (wifi or mobile data) when screen is off. While it saves a lot of battery, you won't receive any notification until next time you turn on the screen. Is there a setting I can have the wifi or data turned on for 1 minute every 30 minutes, so I don't miss important notifications for too long.

thanks!

I know you like such feature. but as far as I know. the battery life drains when wifi scans or turn on. This is a huge consumption
24th February 2014, 02:10 PM |#168  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artlov

I've use Tasker for this. From 8:30 till 23:30 every hour if wi-fi is off, turn mobile data on for 5 minutes.
Some screenshots from it:

Hi I have learned it about Tasker Protocol Extensions and demo. I will develop this feature as soon as possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onexuan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift onexuan Ad-Free
25th February 2014, 04:53 PM |#169  
Flag Victoria
Thanks Meter: 48

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onexuan

I know you like such feature. but as far as I know. the battery life drains when wifi scans or turn on. This is a huge consumption

But we are talking about turning on wifi/network for very short period of time by OPG and they stay off most of time.
7th March 2014, 04:48 PM |#170  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
GPS problem
Hi,

I am using OnePowerGuard Pro version 6.4.0 and I'm delighted with the way it has extended the battery life of mi smartphone.

And now the odds.... There is an issue with the GPS control. When I try to switch it ON (from the power control widget or from the configuration menu) the GPS doesn't work. If I reboot the phone after doing that, the GPS now appears ON, and I can't switch it OFF.

If I uninstall OPG, the GPS runs fine again.

I have a Samsung Galaxy SCL (also known as GT-I9003), running Gingerbread 2.3.6.

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards.
11th March 2014, 03:21 PM |#171  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Automatic switching mode is available now
Automatic switching mode is available now, I changed custom mode to another way

Here is the latest 7.0.0 version!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, battery, one power guard, onepowerguard pro, saver

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)