Restore stock KDZ after custom rom

Search This thread

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
I flashed various KDZs including original korean version as well as e975 (E975T10B_00.kdz to be exact) and with original baseband I meant the one which worked :(

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

one of my friend has same f180l and I can extract backup of original baseband as well as EFS, would it be any help???

yes you may.

Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

sirfrajput

Sep 19, 2012
idk about efs but modem should.

I extracted efs+modem (and did recovery) from frined's, but unfortunately now only one mobile is working at a time :/
any idea how I can fix that?

The fact that changing IMEI is illegal, I have reverted back to my original one and hence no duplication of IMEI for now, but somehow my friend is still not able to get network.... I wonder why

Last edited:

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
i guess every phone is different even if they have the same model #.

i also know someone with d same F180K variant but had success converting to E975 using K modems, while i dont.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirfrajput

sirfrajput

Sep 19, 2012

i also know someone with d same F180K variant but had success converting to E975 using K modems, while i dont.

in my case conversion was flawless, and mobile was working fine..... it was the cm11 which messed up the efs
i have narrowed down the problem to be in efs2 partition :(

at this time, both mobile have different IMEIs but only one of them is able to get service

hpesojames

Sep 22, 2013
well i didnt have any trouble with cm11. its just that the camera is only 8mp and i miss some features from vanir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to restore my stock LG E975 kdz after using a custom rom and CWM recovery. First I put the phone in download mode, run KDZ FW UPD tool and it begins to extract kdz file. But as soon as it begins Param 1, the phone enters recovery mode and the upgrade program loses connection.

What do I need to do to flash the stock KDZ now?

when your phone exits download mode & goes to fastboot while using kdz updater unplug usb & enter download mode again without closing kdz updater. it should finish the update process.

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

lol. I can't even navigate to that directory in file manager or File Explorer.

Guess i could install another rom which might have a different model number that's more friendly to Freegee.

use x-plore or es file explorer. you should have root access.
    Care to tell me how you managed to go into the download mode???? I am in same situation but using TWRP recovery....

Press both volume down & up keys. Then plug USB to computer. That´s all
    Tried it several times, the mobile end up being in fastboot menu instead of download :/

EDIT: Is there any way I can flash KDZ bypassing download mode???

from fastboot navigate to power off, unplug usb cable from phone only but keep it plugged to pc, press & hold both volume up & down keys, plug in usb cable. there you go!

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda app-developers app