Galaxy Gear or Pebble for Note 3?

Search This thread

scooters29

Jun 15, 2012
Edinburgh
It is surprisingly good, much better than I expected and the feedback from callers is favourable. I use a voyager legend headset which is superb at cutting out background noises. I can be in a noisy environment and the caller would think im in a quiet room. The same callers have not noticed I'm on the wrist mike. Much better than I expected.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Skolar72

Feb 6, 2014
I'm most definitely going to wait for the Gear 2. I was going to pull the trigger a while back and get the first Gear. I'm glad I'm waiting.

rango mango

Dec 10, 2010
I also have been using my Pebble with my Note 3. Have you had any luck getting the one - handed operation to work when the phone is connected to the Pebble?

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app

Dooooooood! I have been trying for months to figure out what made my one-handed mode stop working. I didn't even think about the pebble lol. Did you have any luck in getting it to work? I turned it off in accessibility for now as one handed mode is extremely useful.

Thanks for the help!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Go for Gear, if you have come across this far to customise Note 3 you will never be disappointed if you drop by http://xdaforums.com/smartwatch/samsung-galaxy-gear to do what others can not.

You can compare Peeble battery with Gear which only stand for 2 days but what about features and mods to browse Internet, games, gps, video chat it`s like comparing your old Nokia to your new Note 3 which the old Nokia can extend battery to one week compare to Note 3 for only 2 days.

Read the Gear threads to find parts not only strap.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    i'd wait for gear 2 to see if it packs a punch before deciding on pebble.