[Q] New version of Touchwiz

Search This thread

islandboy_2000

Aug 27, 2010
Grand Cayman
www.islandboyky.ws
I'm wondering if anyone knew if the new version of Touchwiz will be an S5 exclusive or if it is something that will be included in the new Kitkat stock rom?

Kind of early I know, but still have to ask.

It's nothing groundbreaking but it is a bit fresher. If not I'm sure someone will find a way to extract it to our S4's...

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
I'm wondering if anyone knew if the new version of Touchwiz will be an S5 exclusive or if it is something that will be included in the new Kitkat stock rom?

Kind of early I know, but still have to ask.

It's nothing groundbreaking but it is a bit fresher. If not I'm sure someone will find a way to extract it to our S4's...

I don't think it will, it definitely hasn't with other models that have been updated to 4.4, but maybe down the road, who knows

Where did you find the new version? Well, I mean where did see it?

Interwebz, it's everywhere

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

dr.zambonee

May 9, 2010
I was wondering the exact same thing myself. Wishful thinking I suppose. My only complaint with TouchWiz is that it would get slightly laggy after awhile.

Next device I get is definitely going to be a GPE so it doesn't really matter to me lol.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using xda app-developers app

faiyo

Jul 11, 2011
The next version won't have it but there is a chance some features will be brought to us later. I think i read that the s3 got some s4 features via updates last year.

Also especially if it coincides with their business initiatives like the gear watches

But dont count on it, you bought the phone u have and its not bad :) Wait till the s6 or s7 :)