FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][LB/UB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10

2,635 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,901

By Olivier, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer on 1st January 2014, 08:42 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from djolivier: It finally boots!
20th February 2014, 12:37 PM |#201  
Flag Madrid
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djolivier

To be honest, it's a little bug and I don't want to mess with it.

Gesendet von meinem LT26i mit Tapatalk

Ok, thanks. I'm getting some freezes too. i've tried with the link in second post but still freezing.
I think that is Task Switcher, because if i change between apps with long press in home then freeze, but if I don't use Task Switcher then don't freeze (for now).

Thanks!!

21st February 2014, 08:33 AM |#202  
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 217

Donate to Me
More
Sadly I have had to stop using this otherwise great rom as a daily driver. I can live with and work around the recents freezes, but I get ghost touches a lot more often then I'd like.

I tried all sorts... wipes, reboots, fix permissions, clean flashes but at least once every day I have to reboot the device as the ghost touches make it unusable. If I can help with tracing this issue down, or logs or anything I'd be glad to... I'd love to go back to this as a daily driver.
24th February 2014, 08:08 AM |#203  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Guys,I've read the threadand if i have understood i can flash a kernel like doomlord v6 if i'm on UB. Am I right?
25th February 2014, 07:57 AM |#204  
Flag Badajoz
Thanks Meter: 28

More
No more updates? Good job!

Enviado desde mi Xperia S mediante Tapatalk 4
25th February 2014, 06:24 PM |#205  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 6,901

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar96

Guys,I've read the threadand if i have understood i can flash a kernel like doomlord v6 if i'm on UB. Am I right?

Probably...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan244

No more updates? Good job!

Enviado desde mi Xperia S mediante Tapatalk 4

Yes it looks like there won't be any further updates... This is 4.1.2, it's outdated so there are no changes in the code and I don't have the time to mess with the bugs.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olivier For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th February 2014, 09:31 PM |#206  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hey guys. Apart from the freezing bug. Is the performance of the ROM comparable to CM 10 on unlocked bootloaders? Or this just provides the look and feel of CM 10 with 4.1.2 running at the core.?
Thank you.

Sent from my LT26i using xda app-developers app
25th February 2014, 09:38 PM |#207  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djolivier

Probably...

Yes it looks like there won't be any further updates... This is 4.1.2, it's outdated so there are no changes in the code and I don't have the time to mess with the bugs.

Gesendet von meinem Xperia S mit Tapatalk

So no one knows how to fix the freeze bug? I've changed the line descripted on the FAQ,but it doesn't totally solve the problem...please think about this last bug.. This is an amazing work,a really daily driver. I was really surprised using it! Take your time but please try at least to solve this last little thing... Thank you a lot for your hard work. And if you won't do anything more,no problem,what you have done its just fantastic. Again thank you mate. You have given to our xperia s a second life!

Inviato dal mio Xperia S utilizzando Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Oscar96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Oscar96 Ad-Free
26th February 2014, 04:55 AM |#208  
Use Pimp my Rom or Android tweaker 2
to tweak the build.prop...I used that...
I have no freezing problem...
The Following User Says Thank You to piyush95 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift piyush95 Ad-Free
26th February 2014, 05:29 AM |#209  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush95

Use Pimp my Rom or Android tweaker 2
to tweak the build.prop...I used that...
I have no freezing problem...

And what have you selected with android tweaker 2?

26th February 2014, 09:14 PM |#210  
Flag tehran
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar96

So no one knows how to fix the freeze bug? I've changed the line descripted on the FAQ,but it doesn't totally solve the problem...please think about this last bug.. This is an amazing work,a really daily driver. I was really surprised using it! Take your time but please try at least to solve this last little thing... Thank you a lot for your hard work. And if you won't do anything more,no problem,what you have done its just fantastic. Again thank you mate. You have given to our xperia s a second life!

I think this bug is for system ui!
I dont know how fix it...
Sorry for my bad english
The Following User Says Thank You to spahbod For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift spahbod Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 03:10 PM |#211  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
it's possible that this rom will be stable? no beta

Send from my LT26i using tapatalk for Ipad
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)