Any Tools or Apps can be resize the ROM Partition

• Thread starter Deleted member 2498194
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 2498194

My system storage almost full. I would like to resize the partition by free up the internal sdcard space.
Is it possible to do it in Original ROM of 4.1.2? It should be better to do it easily.

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw
My system storage almost full. I would like to resize the partition by free up the internal sdcard space.
Is it possible to do it in Original ROM of 4.1.2? It should be better to do it easily.

Use titanium backup or a tool like that to delete system apps which you don't need. Before you do delete them though first freeze them to make sure you don't delete something needed.

D

Deleted member 2498194

Use titanium backup or a tool like that to delete system apps which you don't need. Before you do delete them though first freeze them to make sure you don't delete something needed.

I have many apps on my phone. I also wanna keep the system apps too.

D

Deleted member 2498194

Resizing the system partition won't give you anything. What exactly do you want to do? Because if you want more space for your installed user apps then you should check this out:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2642299

By default, all of the system storage is 2GB. I want it more. Is it possible resize the system storage partition from 2GB to 4GB or more ( using the 16GB ROM storage to add in to the system storage)