asphalt 8 1.2.1b

Search This thread

umair shaikh

Dec 20, 2012
mumbai
OnePlus 7T
guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me

raghavsharmaxda

Dec 14, 2013
mumbai
guyz can any 1 help me.....2 play asphalt 8 1.2.1b on ma galaxy grand...am on probam rom....my problem is when i run normal unmodded apk it just says 2 buy license....and when i wid play modded apk of same version w cant play multiplayer...any solution to play with normal apk ?????plz....help me

No solution...buy from play store :|.
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!
If u want multiplayer, u have to purchase it!.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

umair shaikh

Dec 20, 2012
mumbai
OnePlus 7T
Modded apks discussion (which are paid app and we try to get for free), aren't exactly topics to be discussed on Xda as its considered spamming(see rules).
I agree we all most of times use/have used the nodded apk to skip licence checks and play paid apps for free, but I think Xda not a good place to discuss..
Only help I can do is- keep googling and hope to find solution u r looking for..!

yaa i do agree but dude.....asphalt 8 shows incompatible with my device....i cannot buy also...:(

Reactions: raghavsharmaxda

sumeetrewalia

Oct 1, 2013
DELHI

same problem for galaxy grand quattro.........
cant download asphalt 8 from playstore..
and cant run normal apk as license error but u may try lucky patcher to patch it,,, and it will not check the license at startup

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

yaa i do agree but dude.....asphalt 8 shows incompatible with my device....i cannot buy also...:(