Micro SD card issue in 4.4.2

Search This thread

glimpsofreality

Oct 18, 2007
Glasgow
Hi Guys,

since i have updated my note 3 to 4.4.2 its giving problem with micro SD card, developers did find the solution which works in most of the applications specially in Titanium backup. I use GoBackup Pro to backup my messages, wifi access points, call log, launcher layout etc. gobackup do not read memory card straight away. i have to use root explorer and and change permissions of /mnt/media_rw folder to rwxrwxrwx. I have to do it every full restart because permissions go back to rwxr--x--

any comment or help?

Mirage20uk

Aug 13, 2009
Cairo
Hi Guys,

since i have updated my note 3 to 4.4.2 its giving problem with micro SD card, developers did find the solution which works in most of the applications specially in Titanium backup. I use GoBackup Pro to backup my messages, wifi access points, call log, launcher layout etc. gobackup do not read memory card straight away. i have to use root explorer and and change permissions of /mnt/media_rw folder to rwxrwxrwx. I have to do it every full restart because permissions go back to rwxr--x--

any comment or help?
I have the same prob, although I'm not rooted also after updating the phone to the latest Russian ROM N900XXUDNB2 still the same issue

Hundsbuah

Nov 2, 2012
Landshut
you can root again if you lost root and write an init.d script that sets the permissions on every reboot (in case that your kenrnel has init.d support).
If not try pimp my rom and try the universal init.d support