Hancom Office from Note Pro

Search This thread

fguy

Aug 25, 2010
RUSSIA
Hi, I've tried installing the standalone APKs and the files from the Titanium Backup and all give a Forced Close on HWord. I also have the Note 10.1 (2012). Is anyone able to fix this?
need add one function in framework - it's possible to only in deodex rom

This file don't setup from recovery. This source compare for change framework.jar in your custom deodex ROM.

Attachments

• N8000_MJ3_framework_jar_change.zip
    41.7 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

htakahashi

Apr 23, 2013
Okay but...

This file don't setup from recovery. This source compare for change framework.jar in your custom deodex ROM.

Okay so I can't install it from recovery. I don't know what you mean in your second sentence. Do I need to change my framework.jar file and if so how do I do that? Can you write the step by step instructions? :confused:

vns_firefly

Jan 6, 2014
Okay so I can't install it from recovery. I don't know what you mean in your second sentence. Do I need to change my framework.jar file and if so how do I do that? Can you write the step by step instructions? :confused:

I can confirm that @fguy's method works. I tested using this ROM. I modified this framework.jar (included here), you can open the .zip file with WinRAR and drag/drop the file to /system/framework to add & replace before pushing the .zip to internal storage. Personally I couldn't use the ROM for long because it has no SMS app (while I use my N8000 as a phone).

If anyone wants to modify framework.jar on other ROMs, download this tool and follow the guide to decompile the file. Add the activity.smali from fguy's post to the correct folder and replace the old file then recompile it.

Attachments

• framework.jar
    3.5 MB · Views: 58
Last edited:

xandas

Jun 29, 2009
a bit tricky

It is nt clear, and seems to be a bit tricky. Iam running mike's xxcmL2 hd 11, and think i can live without hword, ..until a new patch arrives

vns_firefly

Jan 6, 2014
It is nt clear, and seems to be a bit tricky. Iam running mike's xxcmL2 hd 11, and think i can live without hword, ..until a new patch arrives

It is not as hard as it seems, the procedure is step-based so it is almost fail-safe, plus Revolution HD is deodexed so I believe the same trick can be applied there. Meanwhile I'm desperately trying to find a way to do the same thing on odexed ROM, no luck so far. :(

vns_firefly

Jan 6, 2014

Okay I've decided to migrate to Revolution HD 11.1 (slightly different version but identical base), here is the modified framework.jar for you. Just use Root Browser or the likes and move it to internal memory, set permission as rw-r-r and again move it to /system/framework, reboot. Happy Hwording!

Attachments

• framework.jar
    2.8 MB · Views: 89

xandas

Jun 29, 2009
beatifull people all around

just in your free time type ponteareas, mr google will give you a source of music.Thanks a bunch. It wasn't revolution 11.1 bt only 11, tha I thin is better.And a minute for paco the guitar master who died at 66, between two water layers

vns_firefly

Jan 6, 2014
just in your free time type ponteareas, mr google will give you a source of music.Thanks a bunch. It wasn't revolution 11.1 bt only 11, tha I thin is better.And a minute for paco the guitar master who died at 66, between two water layers

11 and 11.1 has the same base (xxcmL2), so by all means it should work. :) Mike has a habit to keep only the latest version, so 11.1 is all I could get. :highfive:

shardsx

Apr 23, 2013
Hi everyone. I have both a Note Pro 12.2 and a Note 8. I'm wondering at the beginning of this thread, some people mentioned putting some files into the /lib file, and a .dat file where your build.prop file is. Can someone please tell me which .lib files are needed and which .dat files are needed? I just need the names to take them from my Note Pro 12.2 to my Note 8.

Thanks!

Jaonea

Dec 11, 2011
Hi everyone. I have both a Note Pro 12.2 and a Note 8. I'm wondering at the beginning of this thread, some people mentioned putting some files into the /lib file, and a .dat file where your build.prop file is. Can someone please tell me which .lib files are needed and which .dat files are needed? I just need the names to take them from my Note Pro 12.2 to my Note 8.

Thanks!

Full Hancom Office Tutorial

Found a solution mate. Can't believe it's that simple!

I used Root explorer for the following

I searched for build.prop
made a backup somewhere else and then opened it in the text editor
I looked for these there lines

ro.product.model= don't remember what was here N8010 something
ro.product.name= don't remember what was here N8010 something
ro.product.device= don't remember what was here N8010 something

and changed it to this

ro.product.model=SM-P905
ro.product.name=viennaltexx
ro.product.device=viennalte

next reboot the device, open Samsung Apps and look for Hancom Office and install it!

I opened a file in each of the three and it worked flawlessly same for creating a new .doc .ppt ...!

Just watch out for the correct permissions or it won't boot up. If can make a NANdroid backup to be on the safe side.

Reactions: flanda711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I've tried installing the standalone APKs and the files from the Titanium Backup and all give a Forced Close on HWord. I also have the Note 10.1 (2012). Is anyone able to fix this?
    need add one function in framework - it's possible to only in deodex rom

if u want this app on any device, then you have to be rooted either way anyway copy all of the files from TB folder on to ur titanium backup folder on ur devices and restore all the 7 files WITH TITANIUM BACKUP APP,

Hancom file removal request received.... Link removed
    Please do not repost apk links.

please reply back if it worked with screnshot if possible!

SORRY FOR MY LAME LANGUAGE I AM AN NORWEGIAN!
    New and working version released on Samsungs AppStore. Old "dump" files deleted.

New version is working great so far.
    Thank you. I install note 8 (omnirom) and htc one (stock and root) than change dpi (xposed freamwork ). Perfect.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

if u want this app on any device, then you have to be rooted either way anyway copy all of the files from TB folder on to ur titanium backup folder on ur devices and restore all the 7 files WITH TITANIUM BACKUP APP,

Hancom file removal request received.... Link removed
    Please do not repost apk links.

please reply back if it worked with screnshot if possible!

SORRY FOR MY LAME LANGUAGE I AM AN NORWEGIAN!

Thank you. I install note 8 (omnirom) and htc one (stock and root) than change dpi (xposed freamwork ). Perfect.