FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][PORT] LewaOS for galaxy y

1,339 posts
Thanks Meter: 467
 
By devilyuri, Senior Member on 28th February 2014, 12:52 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
28th February 2014, 02:19 PM |#11  
DvikzzDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya,INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilyuri

This rom is based on CM7 so you must use CM7 kernel

Sent from my BCM21553 using Tapatalk 2

hahahaha Will try tomorrow
 
 
28th February 2014, 02:27 PM |#12  
hoops04's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilyuri

Ok
So this rom must be used only with percy's kernel

I know that loscreen need to be resized
I'll try to resize it

Can you do some screenshots?
I will add them at the first post

Sent from my BCM21553 using Tapatalk 2

The screen shot

AND


And i have tried reflash rom with Percy kernel and wifi still not work, please fix bug
28th February 2014, 02:34 PM |#13  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoops04

The screen shot


AND


And i have tried reflash rom with Percy kernel and wifi still not work, please fix bug

Saying something doesnt work is not very useful - you need to either say alot more or provide a log cat

for example

does it just keep saying scanning
does it say error when you press enable wifi
does it show networks but fails to get a ip address when it tries to connect


things you can try

make sure the wifi permissions are correct

system/etc/wifi folder should be rwx-rwx-rwx-rwx
syestem/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant file should be rwx-rwx-rwx-rwx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 02:38 PM |#14  
hoops04's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

Saying something doesnt work is not very useful - you need to either say alot more or provide a log cat

for example

does it just keep saying scanning
does it say error when you press enable wifi
does it show networks but fails to get a ip address when it tries to connect


things you can try

make sure the wifi permissions are correct

system/etc/wifi folder should be rwx-rwx-rwx-rwx
syestem/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant file should be rwx-rwx-rwx-rwx

Oh, i am noob so tks for advice, i got error when press enable wifi
28th February 2014, 02:49 PM |#15  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoops04

Oh, i am noob so tks for advice, i got error when press enable wifi

the permissions are not correct then - do as I said in the above post (use root browser to change permissions)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 03:51 PM |#16  
hoops04's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

the permissions are not correct then - do as I said in the above post (use root browser to change permissions)

Thank so much, when i change permissions, wifi work with black reactor kernel ^^
28th February 2014, 04:20 PM |#17  
DvikzzDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya,INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoops04

Thank so much, when i change permissions, wifi work with black reactor kernel ^^

so , wifi work but how about wifi tether its work too ?
28th February 2014, 04:40 PM |#18  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvikzzDroid

so , wifi work but how about wifi tether its work too ?

if native tether doesnt work use foxfi - available from playstore
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift TheFixItMan Ad-Free
28th February 2014, 05:02 PM |#19  
DvikzzDroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Surabaya,INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 77
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

if native tether doesnt work use foxfi - available from playstore

Thanks Marcuss :goo:
28th February 2014, 09:20 PM |#20  
mohamedrashad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ismailia
Thanks Meter: 624
 
More
Gonna try this, very awesome and cool :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
One question, does it support. Right-to-left languages?? Arabic for example

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
1st March 2014, 04:40 AM |#21  
crazysuraj's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Somewhere in India
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
FC at the time of incoming call and not at the time of outgoing call
i.e. cant recieve call
is there any solution?? im using percy's cm kernel..
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes