[ROM][4.4.2][4.4.3][Sense 6][SVN] LIBERTY ROM - The Sixth Element
You need a custom recovery to install this ROM using either method. You can install CWM Recovery or TWRP. I recommend TWRP
Liberty Sixth Element Installation Instructions for those who also want to install HBOOT 2.16
- Download the ROM from here or using SVN, if you don't know how to use SVN follow my guide here
- Place it on your SD Card and reboot to recovery
- When you get to recovery you must Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache
- Flash the ROM
- Download the HBOOT 2.16 firmware.zip from here and download TWRP recovery from here
- Place both files in a convenient location, like the Desktop
- Open a command/terminal window and "cd" to the location of the file. (E.g. cd C:\Users"your username"\Desktop or. cd ~/Desktop)
- Now put your phone in fastboot mode and type (without quotes) "fastboot oem rebootRUU" (It will reboot you to a black screen with HTC logo)
- Now in the command/terminal window type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip
- You should get the following message "FAILED (remote: 90 hboot pre-update! please flush image again immediately)", just wait for the phone to connect to fastboot and type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash zip firmware.zip"
- Then once command/terminal window shows its finished then type (without quotes) "fastboot reboot-bootloader"
- Once the computer recognizes the phone type in (without quotes) "fastboot flash recovery twrp-220.127.116.11a-ville-dm.img"
- Then type (without quotes) "fastboot reboot"
- Once your computer recognizes your SD Card, copy the ROM to your SD Card and reboot to recovery
- Once in recovery, Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik-Cache
- Now flash the ROM and enjoy HTC's latest and greatest
Work has begun on bringing Sense with Lollipop to the One S