[Q] Can I use sprint LG G2 on Verizon?

Search This thread

hddr3

Oct 20, 2013
I want to buy a G2 but the Verizon G2 has a different design from all the G2s (different buttons on the back, different speaker grill layout, ugly verizon logo on the top of the screen), is it possible to use it on verizon's network? Not straight talk, just the regular verizon network. And I'm automatically assuming the GSM versions of the G2 do not work on verizon as well. Thanks for all answers

abhinav.tella

Jan 8, 2011
Minneapolis
US CDMA carriers only allow a white list of phones, meaning basically only imei's/ESNs sold specifically for them. If you are in another country like India, they (carriers) will generally allow you to use US phones on their CMDA network.

Last edited:

GeneGozar

Mar 3, 2014
I want to buy a G2 but the Verizon G2 has a different design from all the G2s (different buttons on the back, different speaker grill layout, ugly verizon logo on the top of the screen), is it possible to use it on verizon's network? Not straight talk, just the regular verizon network. And I'm automatically assuming the GSM versions of the G2 do not work on verizon as well. Thanks for all answers

As far as I know, as long as you have your phone unlocked, you can use it with other provider. Try to call your carrier and try to call Verizon too.