640 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,352

By david makarove, Senior Member on 21st February 2014, 11:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th February 2014, 12:50 PM |#71  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 15

More
After 2 days with this rom I have to say that it is really good! Battery consumption seems a little bit better than CM, some customizations are really good and it is very fast and smooth!! However, yesterday at the sudden the system ui crashed badly and there was a force close message popup which was impossible to delete and I had to hard reset the phone. Hope it won't come up often... And sometimes the touch doesn't seem very reactive, dunno if somebody else has this impression. But considering that this is the first release it is very good!! Keep up the good work, thank you very much for bringing this to the SP!

PS: For those who had problems installing it, I had bootloops too... I solved it by flashing Nayak kernel with flashtool (fastboot mode, select kernel to flash and then reboot into fastboot mode) then I flashed from CWM the rom and the google apps zip, then power off the device from recovery, reconnect the phone to the pc into fastboot mode and flash again Nayak kernel like you did before. After this you can reboot your device

27th February 2014, 05:11 PM |#72  
Flag Limassol
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Hey guys,
I'm a little bit worried that my phone gets pretty warm while charging and it takes it a very long time to charge. Is there a fix for this?
I have fast charge off because I saw no difference when I had it on
27th February 2014, 09:02 PM |#73  
Flag Padova
Thanks Meter: 15

More
This is today's battery usage with this rom... Seems good for a CM based Rom, i used mainly wifi connection, just 2 hours of 3G, but some games, facebook, videos.. Automatic brightness was high also... Very satisfied at the moment!

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393530975178.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	2604415   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1393531005752.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	2604420  
2nd March 2014, 08:48 AM |#74  
Flag ibu kota
Thanks Meter: 10

More
I think this is the best rom based CM
after 1 day of use, I would use batrerai including economical, even more efficient than existenz

this is just a problem of rom its touch screen less sensitive, sometimes the nav bar back does not work
for notification bbm not working, other than that all the notifications work perfectly
and when using flashtool no notification to enable usb debugging, but I have activated it, I do not know why this happens

I also regretted for recharging requires long time, either in a normal or fast charge
The Following User Says Thank You to fathur.midhian For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fathur.midhian Ad-Free
2nd March 2014, 10:11 PM |#75  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Saint Paul, Minnesota
Thanks Meter: 6,804

Donate to Me
More
New Build is up

SlimRoms new recent's has been added replacing the current Iphony/sense recents (Video of it here)
Liquid Papers has been Re-added to the build, it now has a bunch more Wallpapers and now includes Lock Ring's and is translated into Spanish and German.
Time Context Headers for the Notification Bar
Built in Native Screen Recorder can activate it by holding power and vol + for a second
Custom Toast Animations
New Network Traffic indicator in the status-bar by popular request. It show the up speed and down speed.
Added a cm patch which will decrease the boot time on MultiCore phones for example i got a 40 second boot time from a clean flash on my Nexus 5.
A patch which make secondary chars more visible while using the TRDS dark keyboard
Custom Lock Handle is fixed
Custom Lockscreen Wallpaper is fixed
Flashing with TWRP should now be fixed (syslink error)
German Translation added for settings and frameowkrs
100% working ART

Features removed:
Left Handed Nav Bar
Halo
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deadman96385 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift deadman96385 Ad-Free
3rd March 2014, 06:20 AM |#76  
Thanks Meter: 76

More
i have someting to share
for anyone who had touchscreen probs
i got this from someone...
open root browser or whatever it is... nav to system/usr/clearpad.idc.. open it n tweak this
touch screen scale 1.0 [instead of 0.0074]
touch.size.scale= 20.00 [ instead of 16.91]
touch.size.bias= 70.00 [instead of 67.65]
The Following User Says Thank You to danielhariri For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift danielhariri Ad-Free
3rd March 2014, 09:01 AM |#77  
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Will try the new build....
3rd March 2014, 10:00 AM |#78  
Flag Hà Nội
Thanks Meter: 481

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadman96385

New Build is up

SlimRoms new recent's has been added replacing the current Iphony/sense recents (Video of it here)
Liquid Papers has been Re-added to the build, it now has a bunch more Wallpapers and now includes Lock Ring's and is translated into Spanish and German.
Time Context Headers for the Notification Bar
Built in Native Screen Recorder can activate it by holding power and vol + for a second
Custom Toast Animations
New Network Traffic indicator in the status-bar by popular request. It show the up speed and down speed.
Added a cm patch which will decrease the boot time on MultiCore phones for example i got a 40 second boot time from a clean flash on my Nexus 5.
A patch which make secondary chars more visible while using the TRDS dark keyboard
Custom Lock Handle is fixed
Custom Lockscreen Wallpaper is fixed
Flashing with TWRP should now be fixed (syslink error)
German Translation added for settings and frameowkrs
100% working ART

Features removed:
Left Handed Nav Bar
Halo

Wow, really looking 4ward that build
3rd March 2014, 02:37 PM |#79  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 153

More
Does the boot img in the latest build work?
3rd March 2014, 06:21 PM |#80  
Flag Shillong
Thanks Meter: 111

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parkside

Does the boot img in the latest build work?

no... you have to use nayakernel
3rd March 2014, 06:44 PM |#81  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Flashed the last build, but Google+ makes FC. Does anybody has the same problem?

Odesláno z mého C5303 pomocí Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)