Okay, if the issue is still there, try to get a log so we can look of what is the problem behind the reboot. I actually faced this reboot issue on the latest CM11 build but just once and never for a while, Im not that lucky enough to get the log as if it were suddenly soft rebooted, didn't knew it will undergo sorts like that. Sorry for the bad english (:
## Release build 20140302 - cm-10.1
* Latest cm10.1 changes
* Updated kernel to 3.4.82
* Enable back camera mic
* Revert: hardware acceleration optimization for low mem devices
* Add option to enable High End graphic effects in performance settings
* Removed touchscreen fw loader on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron/iyokan
* Removed animated bootlogo
* Fixed camera timelapse mode
* Fixed cyrillic hardware keyboard layout on mango/iyokan
* Fixed lockscreen PIN layout on coconut/mango/satsuma/smultron
* Backported extra_free_kbytes from KitKat
* Enabled Qualcomm bionic optimizations
* Allow .tar backups in CWM
* Re-enable CWM SD card partitioning settings
* Corrected device name/manufacturer
* Kernel changes:
- Updated msm_serial_hs driver (affects bluetooth)
- Updated mmc code to CAF jb_2.5 branch (affects SD performance)
- Updated zRAM for better performance
- Updated lowmemorykiller
- Added exFAT filesystem support
- Added NTFS rw support
- Added profiling (oprofile) support
- Updated ondemand bootspulse frequency
- Boot with 1GHz instead of 1.2GHz by default
- Removed SmartassH3 governor (It's 100% same as smartassv2)
- Updated BFQ io scheduler
Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.
This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.
C:\Documents and Settings\ozy\Desktop\adb>fastboot flash boot cm-10.1-20140302.img
sending 'boot' (7680 KB)...
(bootloader) USB download speed was 9187kB/s
OKAY [ 0.859s]
(bootloader) Download buffer format: boot IMG
(bootloader) Flash of partition 'boot' requested
(bootloader) S1 partID 0x00000003, block 0x00000280-0x000002e3
(bootloader) Erase operation complete, 0 bad blocks encountered
(bootloader) Flash operation complete
OKAY [ 1.938s]
finished. total time: 2.797s
Warning: No file_contexts in cwm recovery..
I'm currently using the latest release. I also saw the warning and waited for it (i think for a minute or less) and everything goes fine.
I tried to enable force high-end graphics in settings/performance. Reboot the phone but still not getting the transparent status bar
Sent from my ST15i using Tapatalk
|cm10.1, cyanogenmod 10.1, jb 4.2.2, jellybean 4.2.2, legacyxperia|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|