[Q] Phone won't boot up and I can't charge it!

Search This thread

technoa

May 20, 2013
Okay so I recently installed the Android Revolution HD Rom onto my HTC One X and it was all good until I let it run out of battery. Now when I try to charge my phone, the LED light starts flashing but I'm unable to turn it in no matter how long I leave it charging for. For some odd reason, I'm unable to get into fastboot while its plugged into the computer. However if I have the phone plugged into the wall, I can get into fastboot, but if I unplug it and try plug it into my computer, the phone immediately turns off again. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Oke you got a custom recovery then. Which one exactly.....try this :

Hook it up to the wallcharger and enter fastboot, go from there to the recovery (assuming you are on one of the latest that supports charging in there)

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

technoa

May 20, 2013
Oke you got a custom recovery then. Which one exactly.....try this :

Hook it up to the wallcharger and enter fastboot, go from there to the recovery (assuming you are on one of the latest that supports charging in there)

If I enter recovery, the phone just turns off again. :(

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Then leave it on the wallcharger all day/night and check again after several hours. All you can do really. If everything else fails....not much options. Or keep trying on the pc

technoa

May 20, 2013
Okay so I left it for pretty much an entire day to charge on the wall, and still the same problem persists. Does anyone have any ideas?

Mr Hofs

Sep 10, 2011
Send it in for repair.

Opus Dei

May 8, 2011
Belgrade
Okay so I left it for pretty much an entire day to charge on the wall, and still the same problem persists. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have the SAME PROBLEM as you...
First read this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2631117 , and you can see you have the same problem that I have. Believe me, the only solution is to let phone on charger for 3-4 hours (dont touch it). But firs please read all my question and peoples answers on my thread...

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Send it in for repair.

You help me, now we must help him...:)

Last edited: