By mikeioannina, Recognized Developer on 2nd October 2013, 12:12 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
22nd February 2014, 09:46 AM |#451  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterballen

You don't need to remapping the Walkman button again to switch the music player aside Apollo. Just install another music player from Play Store like Omich Player etc.

I mean i wanna use the hw button to directly launch that other player (Poweramp).. Even after installing the other player when i use the hardware key it opens up Apollo.. I don't want it to do that.. Instead want it open up Poweramp....

22nd February 2014, 11:10 AM |#452  
Flag Bogor, My Old-Skool Home
Thanks Meter: 43

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshdcool

I mean i wanna use the hw button to directly launch that other player (Poweramp).. Even after installing the other player when i use the hardware key it opens up Apollo.. I don't want it to do that.. Instead want it open up Poweramp....

About Poweramp, idk bcoz I haven't test it. I just test the hw walkman key only with GPM (Google Play Music) & Omich Player

Sent from my Old Computer which was infected by Zombie Virus :P I mean, the goodness Live with Walkman
23rd February 2014, 04:05 PM |#453  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteshdcool

I did completely remove Apollo and DSP Manager because on my device I was experiencing music cuts and skips. As a replacement I installed poweramp. Headset shortcuts and volume keys do work as intended and poweramp pauses/plays/skips tracks as it's suposed to be. You can probably try by disabling Apollo first instead of removing it.
24th February 2014, 03:51 AM |#454  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaveelicious

I did completely remove Apollo and DSP Manager because on my device I was experiencing music cuts and skips. As a replacement I installed poweramp. Headset shortcuts and volume keys do work as intended and poweramp pauses/plays/skips tracks as it's suposed to be. You can probably try by disabling Apollo first instead of removing it.

Well i tried evening.. And now I've moved on to Rocket Music Player...
Thankx anyway....
28th February 2014, 10:55 AM |#455  
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 98

Donate to Me
More
download site is down !!!!
28th February 2014, 12:10 PM |#456  
Flag Zwickau
Thanks Meter: 73

Donate to Me
More
The bluetooth driver does not work properly. I use in my car a Bluetooth CAN adapter and my phone doesn't find it. My Tablet and PC find it and i can use it(tablet shows it as audio device). Mike is there a way to test other bluetoothdriver or so?
3rd March 2014, 12:43 PM |#457  
Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 14,504

Donate to Me
More
Please do not start OT in this thread, if someone does then simply report the offending post. DO NOT flame the user as you are only adding to the OT/unnecessary clutter in the thread. Just because this is a discussion thread does not mean that going off topic or flaming will be tolerated. As moderators have had to clean Mikes threads numerous amounts of times failure to listen to moderators warnings about posting OT here may result in action being taken against your account. Treat this post as a final warning to all users.

Thread cleaned
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wedgess For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd March 2014, 08:49 PM |#458  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,482

More
Info 2 Final release
## Release build 20140303 - cm-10.2
* Latest cm10.2 changes
* Updated kernel to 3.4.82
* Updated BFQ io scheduler
* Corrected device name/manufacturer
* Enabled Sony apps in market
* Boot 2 seconds faster in CWM

Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.

This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.
The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 12:51 AM |#459  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Thank you for all your hard work!! You're the man!!!

Enviado do meu Xperia Live with Walkman através de Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 02:52 PM |#460  
Thanks Meter: 351

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeioannina

## Release build 20140303 - cm-10.2
* Latest cm10.2 changes
* Updated kernel to 3.4.82
* Updated BFQ io scheduler
* Corrected device name/manufacturer
* Enabled Sony apps in market
* Boot 2 seconds faster in CWM

Basketbuild buildbot is not functional yet so I am building on my home PC.
Builds will roll alphabetically until tomorrow.

This is the final build that will be released with the current PMEM kernel.

Mike, first of all thanks for keeping our beloved 2011 xperias fresh and up to date. I do love my Arc S and tbh thanks to your work I won't feel the need of changing phones anytime soon.

I do have some questions:

1- by last release I guess it means that if an update happens it will be once ION is in release state right?

2- I'm currently running the cm10.2 - 20140112 release and it's running great.You disabled "in-call noise suppression" on release cm10.2 - 20140207 and well it's a feature (if it is truely working) that I don't want to lose, so I'm staying at cm10.2 - 20140112. I know you disabled it because some people were experiencing "echoes" in calls. If I do upgrade to the cm10.2 - 20140303 is there an option to re-enable it? I know there is a "check" you can set under "phone dialer"->menu-key->settings. Or would I have to sync the repository, change it manualy and compile for my device?

3- We all know there is the DarkKernel with increased RAM and oc up to 1800Mhz. Is there any specific reason you are leaving everything at the defaults? About the OC I guess so people don't destroy their mobiles, but increased RAM?

~skaa
4th March 2014, 03:54 PM |#461  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 24,482

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaveelicious

Mike, first of all thanks for keeping our beloved 2011 xperias fresh and up to date. I do love my Arc S and tbh thanks to your work I won't feel the need of changing phones anytime soon.

I do have some questions:

1- by last release I guess it means that if an update happens it will be once ION is in release state right?

2- I'm currently running the cm10.2 - 20140112 release and it's running great.You disabled "in-call noise suppression" on release cm10.2 - 20140207 and well it's a feature (if it is truely working) that I don't want to lose, so I'm staying at cm10.2 - 20140112. I know you disabled it because some people were experiencing "echoes" in calls. If I do upgrade to the cm10.2 - 20140303 is there an option to re-enable it? I know there is a "check" you can set under "phone dialer"->menu-key->settings. Or would I have to sync the repository, change it manualy and compile for my device?

3- We all know there is the DarkKernel with increased RAM and oc up to 1800Mhz. Is there any specific reason you are leaving everything at the defaults? About the OC I guess so people don't destroy their mobiles, but increased RAM?

~skaa

1. There MIGHT be an update when we have ION, but I would really prefer to focus on kitkat only.
2. Noise suppression hardly made any difference. I couldn't notice any improvement with noise suppression enabled and people reported "echo" bugs, so I disabled it. You would have to recompile in order to enable it again.
3. LX kernel is supposed to be as stable as we can. After many months of testing, we found that 1.4ghz is the max safe frequency for our CPU that can run on all 9 supported devices. The right amount of RAM was also found by spending many hours of stress-testing, finding the point where nothing in the system crashes because android is out of RAM. That might change with the ION kernel but it's too early to speak for anything.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mikeioannina For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10.2, cyanogenmod 10.2, jb 4.3, jellybean 4.3, legacyxperia
Previous Thread Next Thread