[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][ls980] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Header_Glass.png

PAC-man ROM is a ROM built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots_Glass.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features_Glass.png

Features.png

gzaI3qD.jpg

Disclaimer_Glass.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!

How_to_Install_Glass.png

* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GApps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy

How_to_Update_Glass.png

* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man

Not_Working_Glass.png

Other_Info_Glass.png

* None for now

Download_Glass.png

Websites_Glass.png

Credits_Glass.png

* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names)

* And of course, thank you for your love and support!

Support_Glass.png

Help with server costs

Support us with these banners:

pac_banner_2.png

pac_user_banner.png

Last edited:

Spaniard85

Jul 16, 2010
Whoa nice! I'm guessing we need to be on ZV8 to run this correct?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

wormy987123

Jun 19, 2012
So what radio does one need to have to run this? ZV8 or VZA

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
Cool, good to know. And as a reference, if a AOSP ROM(any at all) is booted on ZVA radios with stock kernel or a derivative(CM for example), it will hard brick the phone and require a factory flash to recover from. dr87's kernel and Furnace Kernel are updated to support ZVA. I'm just on ZV8 w/ Furnace Kernel, because I don't have Spark in my area. This ROM is sweet, and I haven't even begun to dig through settings yet. :D

So what radio does one need to have to run this? ZV8 or VZA

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

ZV8 for sure, and ZVA with Furnace Kernel should work. I am not sure on flash order though, I'll see if I can dig some info up.

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Cool, good to know. And as a reference, if a AOSP ROM(any at all) is booted on ZVA radios with stock kernel or a derivative(CM for example), it will hard brick the phone and require a factory flash to recover from. dr87's kernel and Furnace Kernel are updated to support ZVA. I'm just on ZV8 w/ Furnace Kernel, because I don't have Spark in my area. This ROM is sweet, and I haven't even begun to dig through settings yet. :D

ZV8 for sure, and ZVA with Furnace Kernel should work. I am not sure on flash order though, I'll see if I can dig some info up.

oh alright thanks.

as for furnace, that is the only kernel at this time that is running with this rom.

PAC wipes /system when installing, soo..... im therefore assuming that youll need to flash everything after it (gapps, kernel, radio, etc)

Koopa777

May 18, 2012
Okay, from what I understand:

If you are on ZV8 and want to use ZVA: Flash ROM Gapps, and Kernel. Verify that it boots, then go to recovery and flash ZVA.

If you are on ZVA already: Flash ROM, gapps, and Furnace kernel. DO NOT FORGET THE KERNEL.

Reactions: Spaniard85

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Okay, from what I understand:

If you are on ZV8 and want to use ZVA: Flash ROM Gapps, and Kernel. Verify that it boots, then go to recovery and flash ZVA.

If you are on ZVA already: Flash ROM, gapps, and Furnace kernel. DO NOT FORGET THE KERNEL.

that loks right as long as the radio isnt something is /system

if it is, youll need to flash it after the rom regardless

daddymikey1975

Feb 6, 2010
So the creator of the ROM isn't sure about order to flash this, or what radio to use. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy

bdogg

Dec 16, 2008
I'm running Liquid Smooth with dr87 kernel and it is running just fine with ZVA radio. No problems.

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
If the ROM and correct kernel aren't flashed properly it can cause a brick from what I understand depending on which radio is on the device (ZVA or ZV8)

well the kernel will always need to be flashed after the rom installation. otherwise you'll be booting up with the kernel from the rom and not the custom one you are trying to flash. as for which radio to flash, ive been looking at this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2627765

it seems that he tells you not to flash ZV8 over cm/pa and since this is based on cm, id say that the same applies to this rom.

maybe @Savoca can help us figure this one out

Reactions: Demonlinx

Top Liked Posts