Best phone of 2014...

Search This thread

islandjat

Aug 21, 2012
So the S5 really wasn't that big of a difference besides normal camera upgrade and a fingerprint scanner, still no metal design.

However, an unsuspecting challenger awaits...

Meet the all new Xperia Z2 by Sony.

1. Aluminum Body.
2. Large Screen
3. 20 Megapixel Camera
4. COMPLETELY waterproof (take it swimming, shower, toiler and to a water park)
5. First ever noise canceling technology BUILT IN, without needing special earphones or headphones...

And more. So which has more innovation lol. I personally wish so bad this phone will come out to Sprint...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sl02KinSr8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

3x3cUt0r

Nov 10, 2011
I have a Z1, but looking forward the Z2, looks like the best phone so far, anyway i will wait for the HTC M8 and Oppo Find 7

DavilaDarkness

Sep 18, 2013
Samsung GS5 only good thing is the waterproof thing....
I'll go with the Xperia Z2 SONY All the Way!!!!

islandjat

Aug 21, 2012
They made the S5 water "resistant" not proof. Limited water resisting powers, you can't take it swimming.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda app-developers app

bizzypain

Jul 28, 2011
Rome
I'm an ex Yuga(XZ) owner, and I really like the Xperia Z series design and features like waterproof. With the Z2 sony solved the problems of the Yuga like battery and display. Now Sony is doing very well about mobile, and with Z2 has made an excellent product. However for 2014 I'm waiting for the new HTC ONE M8 and for the LG G3 that should be both fantastic. Otherwise samsung with its last terminal except the note series, is disappointing me more and more. Another rummy product, instead, which I hope to see as soon as possible is the LG G FLEX 2. :D

d00ditsmax

Jan 17, 2011
I'm an ex Yuga(XZ) owner, and I really like the Xperia Z series design and features like waterproof. With the Z2 sony solved the problems of the Yuga like battery and display. Now Sony is doing very well about mobile, and with Z2 has made an excellent product. However for 2014 I'm waiting for the new HTC ONE M8 and for the LG G3 that should be both fantastic. Otherwise samsung with its last terminal except the note series, is disappointing me more and more. Another rummy product, instead, which I hope to see as soon as possible is the LG G FLEX 2. :D

flex 2 is way too big! not to mention i think the bloatware on there is worst then on g2. I actually didnt mind the g2 skin, but playing around with the flex those were the first things i noticed. Wish i could try out sony...damn verizon.

corpzz

Aug 25, 2013
I'm going with the new HTC but Z2 looks good too. I just hope people stop buying Samsung so they start competing again.