Hyperdrive 7 Rom

Search This thread

@ttnote3

Mar 4, 2014
Hey there.. new to the forum. I'm enjoying trying all of the ROMS for my ATT Note 3. The latest Hyperdrive Rom (v7) looks great.. but, mobile data does not work. Any one else running into this? The button is toggled on.. but, there's no internet. Any help would be great! thx

@

jan g

Mar 27, 2012
san juan
hi

Hey there.. new to the forum. I'm enjoying trying all of the ROMS for my ATT Note 3. The latest Hyperdrive Rom (v7) looks great.. but, mobile data does not work. Any one else running into this? The button is toggled on.. but, there's no internet. Any help would be great! thx

@
Go settin apn. push manual apn carrier data work fine for me :good:

@ttnote3

Mar 4, 2014
He is telling you to manually add the apn to your phone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I hear you.. I don't know how to do that.. can you direct me to a guide?

thx

p.s. Hyperdrive RLS6 worked great.. didn't have this issue.. any way to contact the developer and ask that they simply fix it?

Last edited:

jerrycoffman45

Sep 19, 2011
ashland ky
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Yeah you can go to that rom thread click on the devs name and pick send a private message but the problem has been reported in that thread so he is probably aware of it and will fix it soon

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

To add the apn go to settings, more networks,mobile networks then access points names and click the plus symbol in the upper right hand corner the apn you need to put in is in the last post of the hyperdrive rom thread

Last edited:

@ttnote3

Mar 4, 2014
Yeah you can go to that rom thread click on the devs name and pick send a private message but the problem has been reported in that thread so he is probably aware of it and will fix it soon

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

To add the apn go to settings, more networks,mobile networks then access points names and click the plus symbol in the upper right hand corner the apn you need to put in is in the last post of the hyperdrive rom thread

I actually found the ATT settings.. put them in and it works great now. Odd that it didn't work automatically