Please help - bricked my phone

Search This thread

dosada

Jul 12, 2006
Hello

i think i have managed to brick my phone. I have followed this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2402943 by the letter to root my phone which worked fine. Then i tried to install CWM and and since then i can't boot up. I always get "encryption unsuccessful" error message.

After googling i found that i need to unlock my bootloader but when i try to get my token i get FAILED (remote: unsupported command)

My display shows when i try to enter fastboot

AP fastboot flash mode (s)
)A.77
eMMC Info Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED Status Code :0
Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Any help please?

dosada

Jul 12, 2006
Hello

i think i have managed to brick my phone. I have followed this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2402943 by the letter to root my phone which worked fine. Then i tried to install CWM and and since then i can't boot up. I always get "encryption unsuccessful" error message.

After googling i found that i need to unlock my bootloader but when i try to get my token i get FAILED (remote: unsupported command)

My display shows when i try to enter fastboot

AP fastboot flash mode (s)
)A.77
eMMC Info Size 16G
To return to normal mode - first press power key to power down
Device is LOCKED Status Code :0
Battery OK
OK to program
Transfer Mode:
USB Connected

Any help please?

Come on guys, there must be someone who can help.

I have finally managed to get the drivers installed properly on win 8.1 and rds lite recognizes the phone now. As soon as i try to flash the xml file of SPYDERIRD_U.01.6.7.3-94_SPI-328_04.11.01P_0A.74_AUSTRALIA_OPTUS_CFC_HWp2b_SIGNED.xml i get an errormessage and it stops.

Any one know what to do?

dosada

Jul 12, 2006
Come on guys, there must be someone who can help.

I have finally managed to get the drivers installed properly on win 8.1 and rds lite recognizes the phone now. As soon as i try to flash the xml file of SPYDERIRD_U.01.6.7.3-94_SPI-328_04.11.01P_0A.74_AUSTRALIA_OPTUS_CFC_HWp2b_SIGNED.xml i get an errormessage and it stops.

Any one know what to do?

Anyone going to help?

So far i can see the phone in rsd and when i get up to step 6 in the flashing process which means that the firmware i am trying to flash is older then the one on device.

The firmware i have downloaded is the stock optus 4.0.4 but the phone has got already 4.1.2 on it.

COuld anyone be nice enough and help a little?

Anyone going to help?

So far i can see the phone in rsd and when i get up to step 6 in the flashing process which means that the firmware i am trying to flash is older then the one on device.

The firmware i have downloaded is the stock optus 4.0.4 but the phone has got already 4.1.2 on it.

COuld anyone be nice enough and help a little?

Why did you tried to flash older firmware?
If you were on JB then you must flash JB Fastboot file.

Sent from my XT910 using xda app-developers app

dosada

Jul 12, 2006
Why did you tried to flash older firmware?
If you were on JB then you must flash JB Fastboot file.

BEcause i am stuck and have no idea what to do anymore. I am without a phone for a week one as my main handset is shipped in for repairs.

Which firmware can i flash over rsd lite onto my device? A link?
Thanks a lot

BEcause i am stuck and have no idea what to do anymore. I am without a phone for a week one as my main handset is shipped in for repairs.

Which firmware can i flash over rsd lite onto my device? A link?
Thanks a lot

I don't know where are you from but here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2231289 are all JB fastboot files,just find which is for your country and flash it.

Reactions: dosada

Top Liked Posts