[Q] Lost LTE

Search This thread

Narsel

Sep 18, 2010
Hi,

Two weeks ago I have bought used HTC One from AT&T. It was working ok for 2 weeks in Poland with 4G. Yesterday I rooted this phone with newest ARHD rom, and now I have only 3g data transfer and it is also slower than usual. When I was using stock rom I always had 4G or EDGE icon, and transfer was very fast (on 4G).

Anyone had this issue before?

Thanks,
Narsel.

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Hi,

Two weeks ago I have bought used HTC One from AT&T. It was working ok for 2 weeks in Poland with 4G. Yesterday I rooted this phone with newest ARHD rom, and now I have only 3g data transfer and it is also slower than usual. When I was using stock rom I always had 4G or EDGE icon, and transfer was very fast (on 4G).

Anyone had this issue before?

Thanks,
Narsel.

Have you checked your preferred network type?

Dial *#*#4636#*#* to open the test menu, then tap on ''phone information'' and make sure ''preferred notwork type'' is set to ''GMS/WCDMA/LTE auto''

Also check your apn settings:

Settings ---> Mobile data ---> access point name ---> your carrier apn

Check that all values match your carrier apn. (you can found those values on your carrier website)

Narsel

Sep 18, 2010
Have you checked your preferred network type?

Dial *#*#4636#*#* to open the test menu, then tap on ''phone information'' and make sure ''preferred notwork type'' is set to ''GMS/WCDMA/LTE auto''

Also check your apn settings:

Settings ---> Mobile data ---> access point name ---> your carrier apn

Check that all values match your carrier apn. (you can found those values on your carrier website)
Thanks for the response.

I checked this and those settings are ok. Realized now that Lte Works on different frequencies in Us and Europe...

There is no chance to change this settings?