[MOD][THEME] 2014 HTC One Launcher - 03/03/2014

Search This thread

DesertHawk

Nov 19, 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
GSBTlP9.png

HTC One 2014 theme for HTC One (All Variants) running Sense 5.5 / Android 4.4 - 4.4.2. This modification adds the black background in the app drawer and green and off-white BlinkFeed background found from the leaked 12min video of the HTC One 2014 (M8). I am currently also doing the UI change where the blue accents (found in quick tiles, volume toggle and settings toggles) to the green accent and the new HTC One 2014 icons.

How to flash

> Copy ZIP to internal memory
> Reboot in recovery
> Install ZIP from SD card
> Flash 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip
> Reboot

Downloads

[VRtheme] 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip

[FLASHABLE APK] 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip

Additional Information

For those of you who have seen the 12min video of the HTC One 2014 (M8) you will have noticed in the application drawer the clock is removed. I can remove it from the theme however I prefer it. If you do not want the clock in the application drawer please download -

> Xposed Framework
> Sense 5 Toolbox

Once both are downloaded and installed correctly open Sense 5.0 toolbox and go to :- Sense Mods and scroll down to ''App Drawer'' and tick ''Remove app drawer clock''. Then reboot device

Please hit thanks if you like this modification and want the theme to expand and rate 5* :D

XDA:DevDB Information
2014_HTC_One, a Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
DesertHawk

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
Stable Release Date: 2014-03-03

Created 2014-03-03
Last Updated 2014-03-07

Prophet16

Feb 23, 2012
Fremont, CA
Would it be possible for you to make a zip file with the clock removed? I prefer not to use Sense 5 Toolbox or Xposed as it makes my phone slow at times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GSBTlP9.png

HTC One 2014 theme for HTC One (All Variants) running Sense 5.5 / Android 4.4 - 4.4.2. This modification adds the black background in the app drawer and green and off-white BlinkFeed background found from the leaked 12min video of the HTC One 2014 (M8). I am currently also doing the UI change where the blue accents (found in quick tiles, volume toggle and settings toggles) to the green accent and the new HTC One 2014 icons.

How to flash

> Copy ZIP to internal memory
    > Reboot in recovery
    > Install ZIP from SD card
    > Flash 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip
    > Reboot

Downloads

[VRtheme] 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip

[FLASHABLE APK] 2014_HTC_One_Theme.zip

Additional Information

For those of you who have seen the 12min video of the HTC One 2014 (M8) you will have noticed in the application drawer the clock is removed. I can remove it from the theme however I prefer it. If you do not want the clock in the application drawer please download -

> Xposed Framework
    > Sense 5 Toolbox

Once both are downloaded and installed correctly open Sense 5.0 toolbox and go to :- Sense Mods and scroll down to ''App Drawer'' and tick ''Remove app drawer clock''. Then reboot device

Please hit thanks if you like this modification and want the theme to expand and rate 5* :D

XDA:DevDB Information
    2014_HTC_One, a Tool/Utility for the HTC One

Contributors
    DesertHawk

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0.0
    Stable Release Date: 2014-03-03

Created 2014-03-03
    Last Updated 2014-03-07
    Rom leak tyme!
    A lot of us has System dumps from the M8. We have ROMs in the works too, however, we probably won't be releasing any ROMs based on Sense 6 UNTIL the M8 is released, because HTC will be on us if we do. We did the same thing with Sense 4, and most bases you see now. ROMs won't be released until there is a PUBLIC version. Saves us all trouble :) Especially us devs

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

We're releasing tonight. Finished banner

Aa81ght.png
    It's a fullROM. Proper Sense 6.0. I got the leak from some more experienced devs who allowed me to use the build if I helped. Tried the help but the main guy is a machine so what takes me hours to fix takes him minutes. But he was still kind enough to let me use it

Any news on the update?

Yes its not turning out how I want it to be. Its getting there ill upload beta at 12pm GMT