Thanks Meter: 252

By Line.Dev, Senior Member on 29th January 2014, 02:58 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th February 2014, 07:33 PM |#231  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00B_IN_N33D

Great job @Line.Dev! I've found myself using this app on a daily basis, which says a lot about just how awesome it is.

Not sure if you're interested, but the other day I was fiddling around on my computer and ended up creating my own take on Flowly for Android's icon/logo:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...IconSample.png

Thoughts?

Wow cool!
How do you do such things? Inkscape or similar programs?

P.s. would it be a big deal to add a little pair of eyes to the android head? It would be really cute
Well but if you say you dont wanna do that i totally understand!

---------------------------------
Phone : Nexus 4
Pure KitKat 4.4.2 stock, no root, no mods (but only for the first time ;D)

Gesendet von Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Masrepus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Masrepus Ad-Free

19th February 2014, 07:40 PM |#232  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
@N00B_IN_N33D

Awesome! Im curious how it will look im gonna post a screenshot here so everyone can see how it looks.
19th February 2014, 08:14 PM |#233  
Flag Pompano Beach
Thanks Meter: 996

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masrepus

Wow cool!
How do you do such things? Inkscape or similar programs?

P.s. would it be a big deal to add a little pair of eyes to the android head? It would be really cute
Well but if you say you dont wanna do that i totally understand!

Gesendet von Tapatalk

I used Adobe Illustrator. Hmm... I'll give the eyes a shot and send a copy to @Line.Dev for his judgement. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

@N00B_IN_N33D

Awesome! Im curious how it will look im gonna post a screenshot here so everyone can see how it looks.

PM incoming.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to N00B_IN_N33D For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift N00B_IN_N33D Ad-Free
19th February 2014, 09:12 PM |#234  
Thanks Meter: 587

More
Another App Review: Flowly http://www.androidheadlines.com/2014...ew-flowly.html
Cheers
TomClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1392844341504.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	2589323

My Note 2 to you
The Following User Says Thank You to Szczepanik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Szczepanik Ad-Free
22nd February 2014, 02:16 AM |#235  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
This app is by far one of the coolest I've used. So glad that you're constantly updating and making everything better. And the community app is something else. So glad to be a part of this.
24th February 2014, 05:59 PM |#236  
Thanks Meter: 100

More
No news here?

Gesendet von Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Masrepus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Masrepus Ad-Free
3rd March 2014, 05:23 AM |#237  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Hi, Benni. Hope you are well. Haven't heard from you here or any new Flowly updates in a while. Thanks.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
4th March 2014, 06:52 PM |#238  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Hey guys!

Sorry for not being here for a while. Im very busy with my work and -for sure- with the next flowly update.
It is nearly done and just needs some finishing. I think everyone of you will like it a lot.
Also I had a lot to do with Flowly and Samsung. Yea, the guys from Samsung has invited Flowly to a secret program which will lead many many users to Flowly. So, I was also busy by signing some important papers.

Thanks for all the great support here! Please just be a little bit more patient, the update is really really big and will be there soon. Flowly will make its way to a full RSS reader with this update.

Cheers and have an awesome day!
Benni
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Line.Dev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Line.Dev Ad-Free
4th March 2014, 07:03 PM |#239  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Line.Dev

Hey guys!

Sorry for not being here for a while. Im very busy with my work and -for sure- with the next flowly update.
It is nearly done and just needs some finishing. I think everyone of you will like it a lot.
Also I had a lot to do with Flowly and Samsung. Yea, the guys from Samsung has invited Flowly to a secret program which will lead many many users to Flowly. So, I was also busy by signing some important papers.

Thanks for all the great support here! Please just be a little bit more patient, the update is really really big and will be there soon. Flowly will make its way to a full RSS reader with this update.

Cheers and have an awesome day!
Benni

Wow! Congratulations on your partnership with Samsung! I'm so happy for you. Nice to hear from you and thank you for the update. Looking forward to see the next stage of Flowly.

Cheers,
Darwin

Sent from my SGH-T599N using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to DJVargas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJVargas Ad-Free
4th March 2014, 07:18 PM |#240  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Very good app. Good Job!!
4th March 2014, 07:19 PM |#241  
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin

More
Thank you very much @DJVargas @GeCeEse
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)