[ROM] AOSP Kitkat 4.4.2 - PRE-ALPHA 1- 01/03/2014-Unlock Bootloader Only

Search This thread

ZeroDrako

Dec 13, 2011
Thanks very much for your speedy replies, Tof37. I have tried this now and although this error no longer appears in FlashTool, it is the same result in the end (kernel screen, OS boot screen then reboot - sometimes I get a WLOD straight after the "Android" logo comes up too)

I'm wondering if there is a problem with my phone as I can clearly see that other people have been able to install and boot the ROM.

Same problem for me I get a WLOD, and i try the same as you. :(
I think is for some xperia, my processor never has working to more than 1036....and other xperia work fine with 1190 or 1228 :eek:

alex_ncfc

Feb 24, 2012
I think is for some xperia, my processor never has working to more than 1036....and other xperia work fine with 1190 or 1228 :eek:

Ah is this ROM overclocked by default then? Would explain the crashes if so.

Mind you my GB Fera ROMs have usually always worked at 1.14Ghz. Anything above that and I always got WLOD.

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours

Mind you my GB Fera ROMs have usually always worked at 1.14Ghz. Anything above that and I always got WLOD.

You're right ... I didn't notice I kept 1228 in kernel defconfig ... have to update it to keep 988 by default but have higher frequencies available

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
Hi

Awesome work but is there any way to install this rom without using USB port, because mine is broken :/

Kitkat seems impossible to run on X10, but you did it :D awesome :D

cheers

Reactions: alex_ncfc

kamalyaadav

Jan 26, 2008
Mumbai
Great work dude..............:good::good::good::good::good:
i have downloaded this rom and booted successfully....
when u will release improved version of this rom????????????????????

Last edited:

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Hi

Awesome work but is there any way to install this rom without using USB port, because mine is broken :/

Kitkat seems impossible to run on X10, but you did it :D awesome :D

cheers

Sorry but I don"t know if there is a way

Great work dude..............:good::good::good::good::good:
i have downloaded this rom and booted successfully....
when u will release improved version of this rom????????????????????

as soon as I could mount sdcard, fix wifi and bluetooth ;)

dekefake

Oct 28, 2013
Orleans, France
Sorry but I don"t know if there is a way

Ok.. Don't worry :) maybe we can do a boot.img flashable with cwm and put the rom in a zip..

In the installer script, it is possible to write "mount...(partition who contains kernel )" and write the boot.img as samsung devices :confused:

I know, it's not the good thread to talk about it but it must be done :) Futhermore, I think it's possible on Xperia Z :p

cheers :p

keenofhiphop

Jul 30, 2012
I would like to flash this, but my X10 is very buggy and it cannot stay in flashmode long enough :(
It would be great to have a flashable zip :)
Greetings

Last edited:
Reactions: dekefake

Captain Sweatpants

Feb 18, 2014
Edinburgh
Great to see the x10 getting kit kat very good but pre alpha let me know if you need any testing done I don't use my x10 anymore so happy to flash experimental stuff

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Aeny

Dec 6, 2009
Belgium
The github pages containing the source are pretty dead (no activity for almost a month?) So don't get your hopes up.. But I don't want to bring any bad new for our beloved X10's so lets wait for a word from the developer.

~Aeny

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours

Its too much wait bro, pls release another version of the rom.............

The github pages containing the source are pretty dead (no activity for almost a month?) So don't get your hopes up.. But I don't want to bring any bad new for our beloved X10's so lets wait for a word from the developer.

~Aeny
I can't find a solution for wifi... why releasing something if there is no improvement....
If you got any ideas that can help.... ;)

Sent from my XT890 using xda app-developers app

a2441918

Inactive Recognized Developer / Senior Member
Jan 1, 2011
New York
home/xxx/yyyy//prebuilt/linux-x86/toolchain/arm-eabi-4.4.3gcc: No such file or directory
Is your PATH set correctly?

Where do I change this to reflect 4.7 gcc?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello too all the "legacy and low activity devices" users :)

I'd like to share you something that will allow x10 to live a little bit longer ...

So here it is ... Kitkat is here !

The bug list is quite long but I wanted to share with you this preview ...

DOWNLOAD it here

What is working and not ?

Working : hmmmm it boots ;) that's the most important

Not working :
    • sd Mount : problem in kernel compilation against rom
    • recovery access : same reason as above
    • wifi : kernel / device tree to fix
    • camera
    • sound : kernel to fix

The ftf file I share comes with 3.0.8 kernel BUT Ion memory manager is not working ...have boot problems with it ..

Hope you"ll enjoy it even if it's just a pre-alpha version but I promise to do much better.

Thanks to Evervolv team for their amazing work, CM Team, Scritch007 for his 4.3 device tree I used and avoid me days of work :) and of course Achotjan and Feravolt for their advices :)

Note : Flash this file only if you know what you're doing ...

The sources will be available asap, once I fixed some few stuff (repo sync etc ...)

SOURCES

To compile with PMEM memory management :
    android_device_semc_es209ra-pmem-version

To compile with ION memory management (not booting yet)
    android_device_semc_es209ra-ion
    Pas si simple mon ami :)

2.6.32 doesn't build, 2.6.29 does, boots but got nearly the same problem than 3.0.8 .. stuck at scanning network and don't have bluetooth

in BoardConfig.mk change this line :
    PHP:
    TARGET_KERNEL_CUSTOM_TOOLCHAIN := arm-eabi-4.4.3

This should do the trick :)

Mate contact me on Gtalk we will tray to fix Bluthooth and wifi for 3.0.8 and 2.6.32

cheers

Achotjan
    ah sh*t, you're first :D.. Nice job.. thank you :)

Don't worry there's many things to do with it :)

For the sources file I have to make some clean up before... and I won't have time before tomorow or monday.

You're right ... I didn't notice I kept 1228 in kernel defconfig ... have to update it to keep 988 by default but have higher frequencies available
    ah sh*t, you're first :D.. Nice job.. thank you :)
    Do you have source files? I wanted to try on LegacyXperia builds..