FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.2+]Tinycore - The tiny system monitor that fits your status-bar!

156 posts
Thanks Meter: 215

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Rolf Smit: Tinycore - The tiny system monitor that fits your status-bar!
5th March 2014, 02:39 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rirozizo

the multi core button... does it split the bar's height in 4? if so, I'd be happy if you add a buttob to split it in width, so that there will be 4 bars evenly split making the addition of their widths the same as the one core width

Sent from my Nexus 4

This feature is now available! (Note: Play Store takes some time to update!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darKpoiSonend

if you need a German translation, I'd be happy to help

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

That would be great! Take a look at the localization section! (3 post, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...53&postcount=3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw1st3d83

cool it works very good on my gnex with KitKat

keep up the good work!

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightDevil

Thank you, gonna have a deeper look, sounds interesting and handy.
And congrats making into the XDA portal

Haha thanks, I like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakitol

I think that tabbed view would be better choise than toggles

What version of the app are you using, Tinycore 1.1.3 or 2.0? Because the 2.0 update I just released has a completely new UI.
5th March 2014, 03:51 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Great idea. Purchased. Recently I was having issues with cpu being stuck at high frequency. Took a fresh install of current Rom to fix. Was looking for an app like this with a minimal interface. Keep the update interval at default cause I don't need real-time monitoring. Just making sure cores are dropping to lower frequencies. Suits my needs just fine.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Now I don't have to keep opening trickster mod every minute

Also, what would the impact on battery be if I run this as a persistent notification. Because of the updating every 1.5 second, would it still allow for deep sleep? Noob here
5th March 2014, 04:59 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 991

Donate to Me
More
Nice app, are those colour presets holo colours? Doesnt seem to have red holo from google movies?
5th March 2014, 07:56 PM |#14  
Flag Mauá
Thanks Meter: 100

More
great work

I think it would be great if had an option to show battery level in tinycore... with tinycore showing the battery level, we user could hide the battery stock icon (with another apps) gaining space in the statusbar
5th March 2014, 09:17 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio000

great work

I think it would be great if had an option to show battery level in tinycore... with tinycore showing the battery level, we user could hide the battery stock icon (with another apps) gaining space in the statusbar

I agree with this and think it would also be cool to be able to stack them so you could have battery and CPU on the top of the status bar.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
5th March 2014, 09:19 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Nice app, purchased it but a feature I think is missing is a visibility level; below, normal, on top. Why? At the moment the monitoring bars are still viewable when pulling down the notification panel, the same for lock screen. I'd rather have it use the same behaviour as the status bar.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th March 2014, 10:23 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabio000

great work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDanVitox

I agree with this and think it would also be cool to be able to stack them so you could have battery and CPU on the top of the status bar.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I made Tinycore semi transparent so that it's still possible to see battery bar, worked great for me. (The blue line is Tinycore)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-05-16-20-37.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	2615510   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-03-05-16-25-33.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	2615512  
6th March 2014, 01:05 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Just installed, gonna give it a whirl. Great app and excellent execution, loving it so far. But please stop asking me to share/rate/buy the app every single time I boot up, pretty obnoxious.

Edit 1: If I pick ram monitor the bar stays completely solid across the board (doesn't fluctuate and doesnt move) no matter what I am doing to the phone

Edit 2: Can someone explain the Height in layouts for me? I cannot see a visible different between 1 and 40px. The line doesn't get... fatter. The width I understand (horizontal line, how far it stretches across your screen) but the height seems to do nothing for me. Weigth (correct spelling there?) also does nothing for me.
6th March 2014, 01:15 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 141

More
This app is amazing! I love all the features it has and I'm recommending it to ALL the people!
I was just wondering if it were possible to have an input box for color codes (e.g. AARRGGBB, 6A458CF5, FFCCCCCC)

53 65 6e 74 20 66 72 6f 6d 20 6d 79 20 41 74 72 69 78 20 48 44 20 75 73 69 6e 67 20 74 61 70 61 74 61 6c 6b 2e 2e 2e
6th March 2014, 10:02 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1,092

More
Love this app great work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to kevtrysmoddin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kevtrysmoddin Ad-Free
6th March 2014, 02:18 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 11,968

More
Hi @Rolf Smit,
Just to let you know that I updated the portuguese pt_PT translation, only need to be approved. Let me know if you need something else. Thanks again for this awesome app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cpu, floating, monitor, ram, system

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)