[Q] can i flash i9220 rom on n7000?

Search This thread

salespalace

Apr 20, 2012
found miui rom for i9220 from the miui website, im thinking to flash it on my n7000, is it possible to flash such roms? or will it brick my note?

iv'e searched and serached by have found not accurate answer, some say yes, some say no.

thanks in advance.

XxPixX

Dec 19, 2012
Warsaw
found miui rom for i9220 from the miui website, im thinking to flash it on my n7000, is it possible to flash such roms? or will it brick my note?

iv'e searched and serached by have found not accurate answer, some say yes, some say no.

thanks in advance.

It's fine, the i9220 is what the note is called in China (and probably that is why MIUI uses it). The hardware is the same.

Also, I tried it out myself a few times and it's a fully working ROM ;) Don't forget to flash gapps though!

Reactions: salespalace

salespalace

Apr 20, 2012
It's fine, the i9220 is what the note is called in China (and probably that is why MIUI uses it). The hardware is the same.

Also, I tried it out myself a few times and it's a fully working ROM ;) Don't forget to flash gapps though!

thanks, i see, i see, i may give it a shot, but may try omnirom beforehand, just hoping there's no real issues with it to stop omnirom or miui becoming my daily driver.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks in advance.