[Q] Question ( superuser / supersu )

Search This thread

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Hey guys , i just baught a LG G2 european / international ( D802 ) i was thinking to flash a rom that comes with superSU , Now i have the root with stock rom, Am i able to flash a room even if it comes with superSU? Sorry im really noob at this >.< Doing my first flash.. Thanks.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Hey guys , i just baught a LG G2 european / international ( D802 ) i was thinking to flash a rom that comes with superSU , Now i have the root with stock rom, Am i able to flash a room even if it comes with superSU? Sorry im really noob at this >.< Doing my first flash.. Thanks.

first you need a custom recovery and you need supersu or superuser so that apps can granted root access so every rom either comes with ir preinstalled or makes a note saying you need to flash/install once you flash the rom

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
first you need a custom recovery and you need supersu or superuser so that apps can granted root access so every rom either comes with ir preinstalled or makes a note saying you need to flash/install once you flash the rom

Recovery is all set, Thanks to you, Second im downloading a rom at my phone right now.. My question basicly is, Does it matter wich one supersu / superuser i have installed on phone at the moment right now when im going to flash a new rom ?

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
No it does not matter sometimes the rom has one already and changes the one you had previously it's not an issue just a matter of preference like the recoveries cwn and twrp are both great but you stick to the one you like most

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
No it does not matter sometimes the rom has one already and changes the one you had previously it's not an issue just a matter of preference like the recoveries can and twrp are both great but you stick to the one you like most

Thanks :) The answer i wanted.. Hopefully my first flash goes well as im a little scared to brick my phone , Another question.... I was in this forum on my phone ,, And downloaded it direcly instead on the pc , You think that makes a diffrence for the install ?

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Won't make any difference when you install also since you are now rooted and have custom recovery I recommend doing a nandroid back up in twrp/cwm so that if something does go wrong this is one of the different ways to recover to a state before a flash

Croize

Mar 5, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11
Won't make any difference when you install also since you are now rooted and have custom recovery I recommend doing a android back up in twrp/cwm so that if something does go wrong this is one of the different ways to recover to a state before a flash

Ye i just read to make a backup :) Ofc i will do that , consider the phone is completly new O.O Thanks for all answers mate.. Solved it all for me :)

Top Liked Posts