[Q] TV guide app with remote control functionality?

Search This thread

tarusdg

Aug 2, 2007
Tennessee
Are there any apps out there with TV guide functionality that works with the G2? The HTC One has one built in, as does the S4 and Samsung tablets. You can press a channel listing and your TV/cable box goes to it. I miss that as it was very useful to me. Anything like that for the G2?

SolsticeZero

Jun 2, 2010
Houston
Are there any apps out there with TV guide functionality that works with the G2? The HTC One has one built in, as does the S4 and Samsung tablets. You can press a channel listing and your TV/cable box goes to it. I miss that as it was very useful to me. Anything like that for the G2?

Nope. LG hasn't put near a much work into their IR implementation as HTC and Samsung. Apparently the LG IR source isn't released either, which is why Smart IR Remote from the market won't work on our phones.

Reactions: tarusdg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Nope. LG hasn't put near a much work into their IR implementation as HTC and Samsung. Apparently the LG IR source isn't released either, which is why Smart IR Remote from the market won't work on our phones.