[Q] THAI Language

Search This thread

edwardflory

Aug 24, 2012
Lexington
I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

Trozzul

Jun 21, 2012
Seattle
I have 5 devices, I need to add the THAI language -NOT a Thai keyboard - Thai language to the LANGUAGE choice menu. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks in advance.

have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.

edwardflory

Aug 24, 2012
Lexington
Reply and thanks

have you checked the language menu under settings? if it does not have Thai in there, what phone is it? we can try to flash a custom rom on and it Cyanogenmod has a Huge selection of languages and im pretty sure thai would be in there.

No THAI language on ANY of the devices. Also I have a triple Sim phone, ( US - THAILAND - EMPTY cell numbers ) and am afraid to turn it into a brick. That's why I want to try the other devices first. Will research :fingers-crossed: your advice, Thanks