FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bootanimation] MASSIVE <Update> 180+ QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (7/31/14)

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 772

By KachowPow, Senior Member on 15th January 2014, 02:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd February 2014, 06:33 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Okay, Marvel FANs... I've got an Excellent Boot Animation just for you, been playing around with it, happens to run pretty quick, but I gotta feeling you're gonna want to watch it run a couple of times, characters you haven't seen in years...

Here you go...

The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free

24th February 2014, 12:13 AM |#32  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Arrow
I thought I would add one more up here to top off the weekend, which this happens to combine two of my most favorite things. Pink Floyd and Android. This one happens to include a Sound file which I rarely add on to my Boot Animation files, I do however suggest when setting the permissions to adjust to RW-R-R-T the same settings with the QMG files for best accuracy. The sound file plays slightly over the animation, but it’s Pink Floyd, it’s hard to make a 18 second clip out of anything Pink Floyd has when it is so easy to listen to them for hours. Enjoy!

Pink Floyd Android Thanks KachowPow FEATURING SOUND CLIP: On the Run from Darkside of the Moon
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
1st March 2014, 07:23 AM |#33  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
OP updated.
7th March 2014, 05:25 AM |#34  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Here's one of my FAV's.... Remember the 80's.... Well, if you don't this happened to be one of my favorite TV shows....

as a Boot Animation it goes something like this... Knight Rider Thanks to OptimusADDiCT, which I've added sound to this animation the theme song da... da... da.. da.. daaaa.... da... da... da... daaaa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zeP6cLhLdc8
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
8th March 2014, 01:17 AM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
So I have tried several times to use the BluWave animation and it seems to work for one succession and then it turns into multicolored animation that goes vertical similar to BA_AeNolmoyll but the lines are more defined. Very weird..

Any thoughts??

Thanks!
8th March 2014, 01:56 AM |#36  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrt Bus

So I have tried several times to use the BluWave animation and it seems to work for one succession and then it turns into multicolored animation that goes vertical similar to BA_AeNolmoyll but the lines are more defined. Very weird..

Any thoughts??

Thanks!

BluWave was one of the earlier Boot Animations that I converted, which I believe KevinRocksMan had it in his Boot Animation post as BluKubhan which was an original work of JaeKar99's. As I built this collection of boot animations from finding various boot animations, I eventually found some Boot Animations that worked very well together. When I piece these BA's together I try to maximize the length of run-time to Samsung's maximum settings that permitted within the compressed QMG file. This often requires adding images, or combining various boot animations to make a complete boot animation. Long story short. The Blue Wave is an old file, I put a better version of it together and labeled it as Blue Lines, which it is a combo of 3 Boot Animations including the one your interested in.

Blue Lines A Thanks JaeKar99
Blue Lines B Thanks JaeKar99
8th March 2014, 02:35 AM |#37  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

BluWave was one of the earlier Boot Animations that I converted, which I believe KevinRocksMan had it in his Boot Animation post as BluKubhan which was an original work of JaeKar99's. As I built this collection of boot animations from finding various boot animations, I eventually found some Boot Animations that worked very well together. When I piece these BA's together I try to maximize the length of run-time to Samsung's maximum settings that permitted within the compressed QMG file. This often requires adding images, or combining various boot animations to make a complete boot animation. Long story short. The Blue Wave is an old file, I put a better version of it together and labeled it as Blue Lines, which it is a combo of 3 Boot Animations including the one your interested in.

Awesome THANKS!!!

Update: Well got the new files installed and changed the permission as noted in OP.. and I have a black screen now... =/
8th March 2014, 03:45 AM |#38  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrt Bus

Awesome THANKS!!!

Update: Well got the new files installed and changed the permission as noted in OP.. and I have a black screen now... =/

Sorry about that. I fixed them. Actually, since you mentioned interest in this Boot Animation would you mind testing these 2 out. They are both Blue Lines, they include the BootSamsung file which is essentially the BlueWave animation. What is different is the BootSamsungLoop and the ShutDown files, as I have rotated both of them out. If you could play both A and B, let me know which one you prefer.

Blue Lines A

Blue Lines B

New Boot Animation... Just added...

Cyanogen Android
8th March 2014, 09:26 PM |#39  

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

Sorry about that. I fixed them. Actually, since you mentioned interest in this Boot Animation would you mind testing these 2 out. They are both Blue Lines, they include the BootSamsung file which is essentially the BlueWave animation. What is different is the BootSamsungLoop and the ShutDown files, as I have rotated both of them out. If you could play both A and B, let me know which one you prefer.

Will do.. THANK YOU for the quick response.. and I will report back in a bit!

Update:

Definitely Blue Lines B I like the best.. both are great tho! I would keep both and let the user choose. On A I didnt like the way the transition was from the first loop to the second loop, two totally different animations. I think you nailed it tho on B!! Great work! Thanks again..
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrt Bus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shrt Bus Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 11:19 PM |#40  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Well, looks I've filled the 60 image capacity in both Posts 1 & 2. Which we're up to 150 QMG Boot Animations. The show is still going strong and continuing on to Post #9. I've added 3 new Boot Animations that I just finished today and more are on the way.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
15th March 2014, 05:12 PM |#41  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
New adds for the weekend....
ARC Reactor

ARC Reactor – Purple

ARC Reactor – Red

EA Games

Cyanogen(mod) Perspective

Jarvis

Marvel – Thor: The Dark World with Sound KaChowPow contributed by hilmi94zul

Assassins Creed Thanks RelZeshi contributed by digitalqueef
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootsamsung, non flashable bootanimations, qmg files

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)