[Q] viperone rom install. no call audio?

Search This thread

Joearaujo5488

Nov 2, 2012
I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?

Last edited:

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
I've been using viperone Rom for about a week...I realized one day when I make a call there is no audio on speakerphone or jus regular speaker....I have extensive experience...did reset wiped and all that good stuff...I thought maybe it was the phone...so I installed cyanogen mod...but the call audio works fine...so I figured that I fixed it by resetting and installing a diff rom...so I install viperone Rom once again...and I have the same problem...what the hell is going on...and I kno I can't be the only one, but I don't see any other topics about this...please help.......

Ok. I jus realized it works with a headset....when unplugged..same problem....when I hit speaker while on headset then unplug...speaker phone works without headphone....but regular speaker still not working regardless...this has to be a simple fix....anybody?

Which version of ViperOne are you on ??

Joearaujo5488

Nov 2, 2012
Is it called Viper latest.9 ? :)

The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in

Joearaujo5488

Nov 2, 2012
The latest version....5.5.1....audio works fine on any other rom....but for some reason it's giving me problems...all other audio works besides call....at one point wen I answered a call...it went straight to speakerphone...now I got nothing besides wen headphones plugged in

And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
And I don't mind switching roms...I only chose viperone due to it having beats and HTC camera...if u guys know of another one with beats includedlet me kno....I have slow ass internet so I don't like to download a 1gig file jus to find out it has none of those features

All Sense ROMs have Beats and Sense cam. Try MaximusHD/ARHD/InsertCoin

Reactions: Joearaujo5488

Joearaujo5488

Nov 2, 2012

Ok now here's the deal...I tried all three roms you mentioned...all give me the same problem?....should I not click "att" and click default? (on the aroma installer) since I notice cyangen does not ask for this....cyanogen works fine...or any Rom w.o . Sense....what is going on?...I've tried everything...sheez...this is a mind****!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.