[Q] [Question] Bluestacks in VM Fusion

Search This thread

decdet

Mar 18, 2006
Hello All,

I had been annoying for weeks for this problem. When I start my game in Bluestacks in a Window under a VM environment, the game always goes into blank screen. I can know that the game has successfully loaded as when I click on some button (which I know where they are in normal situation), the app will proceed and be able to display some screen like notice page, which are some static page with text only. But it seems to be not the graphic of playing the game

I tried in VM of Window and also VM of Mac, neither of them is working... I also tried the latest BS from the official site or the 0.8.4.3036, both of them not working as well.

My VM Fusion is 10.1 and the windows is Win 7 Ultra version (T. Chinese), I am thinking if it is related to the tablet setting in the BS but I found no way to change it under 0.8 version, can anyone shed me some lights on this issue?

Thanks a lot!

decdet

Mar 18, 2006
Anyone have any idea?

Just updated the VMWare Fusion 6.0.2 today, but still got the blank screen in the bluestacks when load the game :(

TheWMDev

Feb 2, 2014
Udaipur
getting black screen on bst while launching a game

Bluestacks is giving problumes or bored with it. Try best and fastest alternatives for bst.

Genymotion is the fastest Android emulator for app testing and presentation or even gaming. Genymotion is the evolution of AndroVM open source project, already trusted by 300 000 developers. Here I am using 64 bit Windows 8 for using Genymotion. Here we are going to setup Android 4.2.2 on a Windows operating system using Genymotion.

*Features of Genymotion:
1.Fastest Android emulator on the planet.
2.Do your simultanous automatic tests on unlimited virtual appliances .
3.Directly launch Genymotion from your Eclipse and Android Studio platforms.
4.It has Open GL acceleration ,multiscreen and full screen display.

*Steps to Setup Genymotion Android Emulator in Windows OS:
1.Go to official site of genymotion and sign up.
2.After logging in download genymotion for Windows 32/64 bits from the "get genymotion" option on official site
3.Download and install virtualbox
4.Now run the the downloaded genymotion-2.1.1.exe and install the Genymotion on your PC.
5.Then launch Genymotion and login with your Username and Password.
6.Select Add to create a new virtual device, then select a device from the list and click Add.
7.Then select next and the Virtual image starts downloading.
8.When the download is completed select next from the window.
9.Then you will be asked to enter a name for the downloaded Genymotion virtual device. Enter a name and select create and the click finish.
10.Now the virtual device will be listed in -Your virtual devices- in the home screen.
11. Then select play to start your virtual device.For the first time it asks to configure sdk path for using ADB , select the sdk path and you will be booted to Android home screen.

*installing an apk:after you did above procedure just drag and drop your .apk file of game to vertual machine. It will start installing. After installation complete. Open app bar and play just installed game. Many times faster and without getting black screen

Last edited: