Originally Posted by kwerdenker
By internal means no, with the additional help of Tasker yes. If that is an option for you and you want some more details on the how just ask
Yes thanks a lot I Found a very powerfull way with Tasker !
1) Create a Task in Tasker :
- In Tasker, tab Task click "+"
- Gives a name
- Select :Plugin -> Zooper widget
- Click on the pen in Config bar
- In text field Variable ZW : Give a name to the Variable (ex: MyZooperVar)
- In text field Text ZW : Enter a value (ex: 2)
- Click the save icon
- Your variable must appears under Config section (ex: #TMyZooperVar# = 2
- Go back and select an icon (internal, blank icon for exemple)
- Go back, your task must appears in the list
2) Add an on tap action in zooper widget :
- Create a shape or a bitmap
- Click on "module on tap"
- select Shortcuts -> tasker -> "select your tak"
3) When you click on your bitmap, the tasker task runs and the variable #TMyZooperVar# should be equal to the value "2"
4) For exemple, in order to slide a cursor :
- Create a shape as a cursor
In this exemple, init_pos is the initial position of the shape and offset is the number of pixels to slide for each tab
- In Advanced section of the shape, enter : "[ox]$init_pos+(offset * #TMyZooperVar#)$[/ox]