FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bootanimation] MASSIVE 180+ QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (6/25/14)

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 772

By KachowPow, Senior Member on 8th March 2014, 06:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th March 2014, 05:54 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 32

More
hi @KachowPow .. can you help me in making this new marvel for note 3 bootanimation.. here is the link https://mega.co.nz/#!SFZFHCpC!CsHkeH...m2-A-XOiukRvcU .. thanks a ton =)
The Following User Says Thank You to hilmi94zul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hilmi94zul Ad-Free

11th March 2014, 10:57 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thanks a lot, that Matrix animation just never gets old for me
The Following User Says Thank You to XCPTNL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XCPTNL Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 12:30 PM |#13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilmi94zul

hi @KachowPow .. can you help me in making this new marvel for note 3 bootanimation.. here is the link https://mega.co.nz/#!SFZFHCpC!CsHkeH...m2-A-XOiukRvcU .. thanks a ton =)

Nice, I was just talking to @_MutantX_ about this one as he uses it for his signature, as you can see from this link. I'm going to be converting a few of his Boot Animations over to the collection so that they can be used on other devices/carriers. But, I do plan to work on the mp4 that you shared, I am going to try some new software to capture the best image to convert it, just give me some time to work on it. Thanks for sharing!
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 12:50 PM |#14  
Flag Troyes
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

Nice, I was just talking to @_MutantX_ about this one as he uses it for his signature, as you can see from this link. I'm going to be converting a few of his Boot Animations over to the collection so that they can be used on other devices/carriers. But, I do plan to work on the mp4 that you shared, I am going to try some new software to capture the best image to convert it, just give me some time to work on it. Thanks for sharing!

I look to convert it embellish with images it this evening, during my return of the work. At about 9 pm
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _MutantX_ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift _MutantX_ Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 02:00 PM |#15  

More
Quote:

nice @kachapow .. do notify me onced you have finished.. =)
11th March 2014, 02:39 PM |#16  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

nice @kachapow .. do notify me onced you have finished.. =)

I will.

While on the subject of Marvel does anyone have any characters, hero's, villan's they want to see? I'm always looking for stuff and if something is desired I'll find it and make it!
11th March 2014, 02:42 PM |#17  

More
Quote:

I will.

While on the subject of Marvel does anyone have any characters, hero's, villan's they want to see? I'm always looking for stuff and if something is desired I'll find it and make it!

how about ironman
The Following User Says Thank You to hilmi94zul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hilmi94zul Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 04:06 PM |#18  
Flag Heart of Jutland
Thanks Meter: 279

More
Hello

Your "Google" boot animation in post #2...

I once used the same animation but it also included the text "Android" in it. Have you heard of it and do you know where to find it?
I'm really looking for it.

Thanks

/CK
11th March 2014, 06:06 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Café King

Hello

Your "Google" boot animation in post #2...

I once used the same animation but it also included the text "Android" in it. Have you heard of it and do you know where to find it?
I'm really looking for it.

Thanks

/CK

I can not say that I have seen that one, I have seen the one with the circles that are in the pale colors as displayed in the GIF, which is different than the "Play Edition" version 2 that is in the Google QMG download which runs the red, yellow, green, and blue colors. If you happen to find the Android version, please post, I'll convert it, post it and give you credit for it (unless their is a Developer or Themer that designed it, which I'll give you Contribution acknowledgement for it.) I believe anyone and everyone that contributes to the growth of this Collection should be recognized.
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
11th March 2014, 08:44 PM |#20  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

how about ironman

Sure... How about some Ironman....
Iron Man
12th March 2014, 11:12 AM |#21