Search This thread

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Hello there ;)

Here is the the CM11 made for X10 :)

Still be in alpha 1 as not everything's working

Nearly same bugs as Evervolv 4.4.2 as bugs are due to kernel

Recovery access is working, sdcard mount only in recovery .

To download the ftf file it's here

To enter recovery mod :

• wait the 2nd vibration
  • tap the screen ;)

Don't forget to check "no final verification" in flashtool

Sources are available here on github

Only for unlocked bootloader device

First boot can be long, but cpu frequency is 998 so no problem with oc :)

Credits : CM Team, FXP for initial repo (tell me if I forgot someone

Last edited:

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Thanks :) How about 2.6 kernel? It will act better definetly.. Wish to see what kitkat could realy do on x10..
Thanks a lot :)

Building with an "old good" 2.6.29 for now ... if it's ok it'll be the v1 for cm11 and evervolv's rom :)
:fingers-crossed:
@FeraVolt
I need your egl files !!! would you send me them please ? I can't remember where they are :( not good to be old...

EDIT : Found them ... rom is booting but no display ; see log

Last edited:

afi1982

Aug 7, 2009
Building with an "old good" 2.6.29 for now ... if it's ok it'll be the v1 for cm11 and evervolv's rom :)
@FeraVolt
I need your egl files !!! would you send me them please ? I can't remember where they are :( not good to be old...

as you can see the SurfaceFlinger is the problem ..

W/SurfaceFlinger( 1182): getting VSYNC period from fb HAL: 6535947
W/SurfaceFlinger( 1182): no suitable EGLConfig found, trying a simpler query
F/SurfaceFlinger( 1182): no suitable EGLConfig found, giving up
F/libc ( 1182): Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT) at 0x0000049e (code=-6), thread 1182 (surfaceflinger)

chack your sources..

FeraVolt

Dec 30, 2011
www.facebook.com
@FeraVolt

Thanks dude.. I know my kernel boots but without display.. I said that graphical part needed to be updated to work on 4.x roms since current kernel setup is very "mutant" (GB KGSL - new FB - Tripple Buffering - 32bpp & many many more things..). You may just try to replace whole KGSL and Video/MSM folders with board config & misc updates from scritch v21 kernel.. we will loose 32bpp.. but i think it will be enough... one more thing.. I didn't updated msm_mdp.h it's old. because new verion starves double more PMEM than default and returns black & white camera.. so my video folder is tuned that way.. So i believe it's totally kernel fault.. BUT this setup works perfectly on GB. Maybe you realy can bypass/modify current surfaceflinger.. since current kernel setup is that what i realy want to see in 4.x roms.. I belive that there we will have HW video recording working super fine..
Also I wish to advice you LegacyXperia CM11 sources.. This project is created to be close as much as possible to original CM11 development but is optimized for legacy xperia devices (2011)(things like default browser..torch..data..etc).. Thank you very much... :)

Last edited:

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
Maybe this is just me, or does anyone also have their sdcard almost wiped out while using this ROM? I'm not sure what caused it, but all that I know is that a lot of my files are missing ever since I booted into this ROM. I remember wiping the data with the recovery from this kernel, but again, I am not sure if that is the cause of it. If not, it might be something else that I did before that, that is why I need to know if anyone else experienced the same thing as me.

I'm not expecting anything from a pre-alpha build, but the fact that it boots and we have a hope alone fascinates me.

Last edited:

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Maybe this is just me, or does anyone also have their sdcard almost wiped out while using this ROM? I'm not sure what caused it, but all that I know is that a lot of my files are missing ever since I booted into this ROM. I remember wiping the data with the recovery from this kernel, but again, I am not sure if that is the cause of it. If not, it might be something else that I did before that, that is why I need to know if anyone else experienced the same thing as me.

I'm not expecting anything from a pre-alpha build, but the fact that it boots and we have a hope alone fascinates me.

Strange issue ... didn't noticed that ...

As sdcard was only recognised and mounted in recovery + you may have app installed on your sd, wiping data should be the cause.
Can't be rom installation cause sd is not mounted / recognized in user land.

As Hzu asked, did someone else had this issue ?

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
Strange issue ... didn't noticed that ...

As sdcard was only recognised and mounted in recovery + you may have app installed on your sd, wiping data should be the cause.
Can't be rom installation cause sd is not mounted / recognized in user land.

As Hzu asked, did someone else had this issue ?

No it must have been something in his phone, i did not have any problems, rom buted fine, and when i returned to feras v37 everything was ok.

I also do not have any problem with this ROM. Some thing is wrong with him..................................

Same here, but I returned to Tof37 GB 2.3 X10S v9 ROM :D
CWM recovery and all fine.

I see, thank you for your responses. Something must have happened before I flashed the ROM. Well, a lot of things happened, but I'm glad it's not this ROM that caused it.

Reactions: Dr Goodvibes

Tof37

Oct 6, 2009
Tours
Can someone tell what work/doesn't work, wifi work?

Well ...

As wrote in op the rom boots, calls sms mms seem to work but wifi not ...

No camera and many other things don't work.

Since may didn't made any progress with kernel / kitkat based rom due to personnal reasons.

However, this project is not stopped, just can't when I'll be able to do work on it ... sorry

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there ;)

Here is the the CM11 made for X10 :)

Still be in alpha 1 as not everything's working

Nearly same bugs as Evervolv 4.4.2 as bugs are due to kernel

Recovery access is working, sdcard mount only in recovery .

To download the ftf file it's here

To enter recovery mod :

• wait the 2nd vibration
    • tap the screen ;)

Don't forget to check "no final verification" in flashtool

Sources are available here on github

Only for unlocked bootloader device

First boot can be long, but cpu frequency is 998 so no problem with oc :)

Credits : CM Team, FXP for initial repo (tell me if I forgot someone
    Development is not stopped... To proove it data connection is working now :) next step wifi

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
    X10 got cwm update :) but must have broke something cause rom doesn't boot anymore :(

EDIT : CWM is ok, rom is booting. Device tree on github updated !

Sent from my XT890 using XDA Free mobile app
    Dude...share sources please :good:

Link to CM11 es209ra device tree on github is in op ;)

I'll need few testers able to make log please ;)

PM me if interested :) Thanks !
    Just some few news ...

My X10 died so can't do anything for now. Hope to get a new one next week ;)

Achotjan made many improvement with ramdisk and kernel. Many thanks to him for his great job !

It's a long and hard project but we will try to give a taste of improvement asap ;)

Just be patient ;)

Thanks a lot !