[Q] Not seeing any changes in Exposed Framework.

Search This thread

waqar.qu

Mar 9, 2014
I have a SGH i317m. I rooted my note 2 on 4.3 for the time today and initially knox kicked in and blocked supersu. On the playstore it didn't give me the option to update it like some of the solutions said, so i uninstalled it and installed it again and it was fine. Root checker says I have root access and I'm able to use titanium back up pro and back up apps and freeze them, at least that's what it says and lets me do. I now downloaded xposed framework and started downloading modules and for example I downloaded the XBlast tools module and only certain things show as a change for me. Also when i reboot my phone, soon as it reboots it tells me "unfortunately, supersu has stopped working" .The way I've been getting around this is by just reinstalling it from es file explorer using the apk and it works again. I'm just worried my phone isn't entirely rooted (if that's possible) because I don't see colour changes that i customize in XBlast Tools. Only the battery icon can be changed and it i can't even change the backroudn colour of the status bar like it gives me as an option.

Much appreciated.