[Q] LG G2 ATT D800 stuck in boot loop

Search This thread

etm34

Sep 22, 2010
I recently got an lg g2 and rooted it, but it would never boot into recovery mode correctly. Well one night i was trying different chargers because it kept saying it was charging and would vibrate and say it was charging again, i woke up and the screen was lit but wasnt booting. I tried to restart it, no affect, tried to recover it, when it does this it goes into the blank screen again and does nothing, it also wont go into download mode. when plugging into the computer around 15 drives pop up and say they need formatting and it says that is is some qual disk drive and wont install any drivers. tried adb and the phone isnt recognized. am I SOL? What else can i try. One disk drive mounts and has a folder named image.

Short version
-wont boot
-no download mode
-recovery does nothing
-computer does not recognize as phone
-comes up with 15 disk drives that needs to be formatted
-one has a folder named image with stuff in it
-adb wont recognize phone
-tried the lg recovery tool and b/c no download mode it will not read the phone (tried to force install the drivers of the phone to see if it would work to no prevail)

Help :crying:

Last edited:

etm34

Sep 22, 2010
well today i got it to go into twrp recovery mode and can use adb with it again.

-will not boot
-can get into twrp now
-says when booting
fastboot mode started
udc_start()
reset
portcharge
-wont go into download mode but for a second

anything i can do to push a stock rom or to get it to go into download mode, ive been reading threads upon threads and just need some advice or anything now, ive tried almost everything and im exuasted.

Last edited:

PhillyFlyer

Jan 18, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6 Pro
well today i got it to go into twrp recovery mode and can use adb with it again.

-will not boot
-can get into twrp now
-says when booting
fastboot mode started
udc_start()
reset
portcharge

anything i can do to push a stock rom or to get it to go into download mode, ive been reading threads upon threads and just need some advice or anything now, ive tried almost everything and im exuasted.

Why not just go back to STOCK?

-for download mode, dont try to BOOT into download mode. Use the method of holding VOL UP while plugging in USB when the Flashtools are ready to go with the TOT and DLL files.

Follow this link:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2633150

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida

-will not boot
-can get into twrp now
-says when booting
fastboot mode started
udc_start()
reset
portcharge

if you can get to fastboot mode this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2477595 has a way to recover download mode so you can get back to stock just make sure you download the files for your device

etm34

Sep 22, 2010
Last edited:

etm34

Sep 22, 2010
Solved my problem, will post a guide for others this weekend with the same issue.

Xoxo1992

Feb 7, 2014
Columbus

-will not boot
-can get into twrp now
-says when booting
fastboot mode started
udc_start()
reset
portcharge

Don't know if it's of any help but check out my post on fixing a hard bricked g2 had a similar problem an was able to get it fxed