FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Vote if you got 100% SuperCharged! Does it work as advertised?

Definitely! Nothing beats it... PERIOD!

1,187 Vote(s)
41.56%
Very good! Quite happy with the results!

1,037 Vote(s)
36.31%
Snake Oil! It Does NOTHING!

386 Vote(s)
13.52%
Makes things worse!

246 Vote(s)
8.61%

[V6U9RC13]For Your Lag(4x) Do it good, Good, GOOD, GOOD! SuperCharge Your Launchaaah!

9,374 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,791

Post Reply Email Thread
13th March 2014, 03:41 AM |#23061  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
@zeppelinrox thanks for this great script. i noticed that after reboot, i get less than 100% supercharged(services.jar patched). the lmk values dont match and i need to re-enter lmk value or manually run 99super.sh for it to stick. is this caused because i have stock kernel mediatek? is there a way to make lmk stick and work on my device? im running jellybean 4.2.2

thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wertzPH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wertzPH Ad-Free

13th March 2014, 05:04 AM |#23062  
Flag Faridabad - India
Thanks Meter: 178

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertzPH

@zeppelinrox thanks for this great script. i noticed that after reboot, i get less than 100% supercharged(services.jar patched). the lmk values dont match and i need to re-enter lmk value or manually run 99super.sh for it to stick. is this caused because i have stock kernel mediatek? is there a way to make lmk stick and work on my device? im running jellybean 4.2.2

thanks.

Init.d support must be there to run the script on boot automatically. If u do not hv that u may enable it in smanager. Choose the script and select on top to run it at boot. Bit if u hv init.d support then dont run scripts from smanager. Run it once by any one of the options.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
13th March 2014, 05:29 AM |#23063  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
init.d enable, of course...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wertzPH For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wertzPH Ad-Free
13th March 2014, 08:56 AM |#23064  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertzPH

thanks.

check logs in data/v6supercharger and you'll know yourself...

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tjkingg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tjkingg Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 02:35 AM |#23065  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
U9RC13 aka For Your Lag
I just realized that the previous Black Dog has nearly 60,000 downloads and there are less than 300 thanks.
Doesn't make much sense, does it?
So...

Don't download my work if you can't be bothered to show appreciation.

Nobody likes a thankless leech.

And if you need help, read the help file and the OP and the script output before asking the same question that hundreds of others already have.
Oh yeah, there's a search button too

===========================

Now the fun stuff...

Happy 3rd Year Anniversary!

I actually worked a 16 hr shift and I was gonna post the update then but I would have messed it up.
Then I got woken up to GO BACK again, otherwise I would have posted the update earlier today.

Anyway... here it is now...

FOR YOUR LAG! (U9RC13) (Quick Fix)

Changelog since BlackDog-63457_Fix:
Code:
Added a couple of Gimmicks ;^]
Added Super Duper DeDuper (KSM tweak - enable/disable/make battery friendly)
Added Super DeDuper Snooper to menu (KSM Stats/Analyzer)
Added Auto-BOOM (Auto-BulletProof OOM for Current App.)
Added more stuff to super clean (dalvik, tombstones, LOST.DIR, lost+found, local/tmp)
Added buffers info to FOM & free ram totals
Tweak zipalign/fix emissions/fix align fix bugs and asec compatibility
Tweaked dalvik heapsize and heapgrowthlimit - heapsize is now 20% of RAM (up from 16%) and heapgrowthlimit is 10% (was the same as heapsize ie. 16%)
Verifies whether init.d actually works (check for bootlogs if init.d scripts exist)
Better logging for boot scripts (ie. recording errors, cleaner)
Display last rans for all boot scripts just like BPApps and FOM
Tweak frandom code - now it also enables frandom if available but not enabled.
                   - links erandom (instead of frandom) to urandom
Tweaked sdtweak behaviour
Faster vrOOM Stick!
Tweaked/enhanced info to user
Check if root and /system are mounted read only (gives a yellow flag and returns to menu if so)
Experimental status bar "fix"?
Hundreds upon hundreds of code tweaks
And here's the inspiration for this version's nickname...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphaelHam

Also, don't run it in ur class, some bad story happened to me when i ran it in class

The Following 372 Users Say Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeppelinrox Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 02:58 AM |#23067  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 559

More
IT'S HERE!

edit : WTF, my gmail appeared....
ninja edit : it ask to open my default music player.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hisname For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hisname Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 03:04 AM |#23068  
OP Senior Member
Flag IN THE FREAKIN' OP

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by milojoseph

thankks for that awesome gift.... never expected that

It was actually long overdue... I would just keep on quietly adding/tweaking stuff... and never satisfied...
But this should be EPIC enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisname

IT'S HERE!

edit : WTF, my gmail appeared....
ninja edit : it ask to open my default music player.
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Oh you noticed the gimmicks?

heh.

I had fun with that...
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to zeppelinrox For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zeppelinrox Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 03:54 AM |#23069  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 144

More
thanks @zeppelinrox for the new update! Happy 3rd Anniversary Supercharger!!!

EDIT: I keep getting these errors "can't create temporary file /sqlite_stmt_journals/mksh....". I tried remounting system as r/w in root explorer and terminal emulator but still the same result. If I proceed with the script and superclean on reboot, V6 would report that my init.d is broken. I did not encounter these errors with BlackDog,
The Following User Says Thank You to iZLeeP For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iZLeeP Ad-Free
14th March 2014, 05:18 AM |#23070  
Flag Padang
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Im awake now
14th March 2014, 06:06 AM |#23071  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Does the new update work with android 2.3?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to datvui2211 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift datvui2211 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android.process.acore, awoooooooooooooooogaaa, booga booga booga, boomstick, hard to kill, hellz yeah, hi mom, ky for android, lag, launcher, mbq was here, omfg, out for justice, ram, redraw, supercharger, turbocharger, under seige, v6 supercharger, wooooow, zeppelinrox is a god, zepplinrox, zepplinrox thanks meter exploded, zoom zoom
Previous Thread Next Thread