PureTek Roll-On Screen Shield

Search This thread

skuly

Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
I just bought my note from swappa last week, I bought some screen protectors for it, I had 3 and couldn't get any of them on without a lot of dust and bubbles. I've never been able to get one on a phone without some dust, but on this note it was ridicules.

So a few minutes ago I bought a roll on shield kit from ebay for $6.

I searched the I717 accessories section to see if there was a thread about the product, I didn't find anything so I am posting this.

It will be a few days before I receive it, when I do I'll review it here.

If anyone has used the product before on an android phone and has anything to say, I'd be interested in reading about your experience with it.

I really hope this thing is good because I am not sure about paying $20 for a Moshi Ivisor and they don't seem to make extended battery cases with built-in screen protectors,and I am not sure built-in screen protectors are that good anyway.

If I knew for sure the Ivisor would be good I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, but I read they blur the screen and have visible dot pattern that could be annoying.

This Video makes the PureTek Roll-On Screen Shield seem really good.

fireman1937

Jun 17, 2008
Waldron, Ar
I just bought my note from swappa last week, I bought some screen protectors for it, I had 3 and couldn't get any of them on without a lot of dust and bubbles. I've never been able to get one on a phone without some dust, but on this note it was ridicules.

So a few minutes ago I bought a roll on shield kit from ebay for $6.

I searched the I717 accessories section to see if there was a thread about the product, I didn't find anything so I am posting this.

It will be a few days before I receive it, when I do I'll review it here.

If anyone has used the product before on an android phone and has anything to say, I'd be interested in reading about your experience with it.

I really hope this thing is good because I am not sure about paying $20 for a Moshi Ivisor and they don't seem to make extended battery cases with built-in screen protectors,and I am not sure built-in screen protectors are that good anyway.

If I knew for sure the Ivisor would be good I wouldn't hesitate to buy one, but I read they blur the screen and have visible dot pattern that could be annoying.

This Video makes the PureTek Roll-On Screen Shield seem really good.
I have tried this screen protector twice before and each time the screen protector would not roll on right. It has been awhile since I used them and can't remember what actually went wrong,

skuly

Apr 13, 2011
Chicago
It came today and I used it, but the shield didn't come off the first time, I was scared.. I thought i was screwed but I was able to put the thing back together and try again...the second time the shield actually applied and looks nice.

It's only been an hour but it seems perfect,No bubbles, no dust and touch response seems good, It does feel a little rough when i touch the screen but I've had that problem with other screen protectors in the past and that goes away or maybe I just get used to it.