[Q] Build Number JRO03C.I605VRALI3

Search This thread

jmacvean

Dec 27, 2010
The 10 post rule sucks

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Oops wrong thread

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

The 10 post rule sucks

2 more to go

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Last one

The 10 post rule sucks

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

2 more to go

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

This was my phone previously which I sold to greekchampion04 via Swappa. I was previously running PA 3.5 on it on Verizon with no issues. Here's the steps that I took to reflash it to stock before I sent it off from memory:

• Downloaded Galaxy Note 2 toolkit from here
      Opened it, selected Verizon model SCH-I605 (option 121)
      Selected option 8 - Download, Extract + Flash Stock Rom via Odin 3.07
      Wipe Data/Factory Reset
      Install stock ROM
      ReFlash stock recovery via Odin

I then successfully noted the phone had booted into stock Touchwiz, checked that it made it through the Welcome intro, boxed it and mailed it off.

greekchampion04 has been VERY patient and receptive to helping this get resolved, and I want to do anything in my power that I can to help. If there's any information I can provide, I'm happy to do so!
    As far as I know that build number was for a pre-release build for VZW.
    Does the home button on your phone say Verizon on it? And what date does it say for the kernel?
    Im not sure where folks are getting his I3 firmware but back in the early days of this devices release it was causing issues. Who ever flashed your device back to stock before selling it to you made a huge mistake. VRALJB firmware linked in my guide is the only thing that should be used for flashing back to stock. And no you cant flash CWM until you are unlocked...the guide stickied at the top of this section explains this.