Sony announces Xperia T2 Ultra and T2 Dual 6" Phablet at affordble price

Search This thread

bryanky5

Mar 31, 2013
So T2 Ultra is a budget Z ultra but with a better camera :p oh well!

Sent from my C6802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
Do you have any info on specs or release date? Been googling for long but no success.. :'(

Are you serious? It's not like we're holding things back. We don't know anything! Only Sony does! I'm starting to think that some people around here believes that we are a part of Sony. I've even gotten PMs from people that wanted to know when a product or update is being released. People are weird.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

LordManhattan

Oct 20, 2007
Kepler-34b
The Ultra 2 isn't near a release yet. The Ultra got released in late August(?), so we'll probably see the U2 around that time this year too.

rockky

Oct 2, 2006
chicago
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
They're not wierd....just uninformed. Newbies. Like you were once.
Are you serious? It's not like we're holding things back. We don't know anything! Only Sony does! I'm starting to think that some people around here believes that we are a part of Sony. I've even gotten PMs from people that wanted to know when a product or update is being released. People are weird.

golfinggino

Nov 23, 2011
burlington, on
What's this i have been reading about the ultra update the ultra z2 that is supposed to be announced very soon - looks like it will have a higher resolution screen I also hope it is bigger as well !!

I almost bought a c6806 version today but now I will stick with my c6802 and wait for this new update

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:

ashis.kyal

May 31, 2013
Kolkata
indiastechblog.blogspot.in
Xperia T2 Ultra Launched in Dual version

Sony Xperia T2 ultra has been launched at a very low price of 25,490 only
I think it's a very good price considering the specs
attachment.php

Top Liked Posts