Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7510 CM 10.1 results

Search This thread

Apsida

Aug 16, 2013
General Update
My Gtab was feeling old and sluggish and hadn't seen an update for a while and I had stopped using it. Also I have just received a Nexus 4 running android 4.3 which is a fantastic device.

I have applied a nightly release of CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2.2). The process had some issues for me as the Google Apps package didn't seem to apply correctly however I was able update Play and then all of the google applications after the reboot and everything is there. The tablet now has a new lease on life.

It has only been 24 hours so if there are any issues I will post back.

vickstix

Jun 15, 2013
Martinez
HELP

General Update
My Gtab was feeling old and sluggish and hadn't seen an update for a while and I had stopped using it. Also I have just received a Nexus 4 running android 4.3 which is a fantastic device.

I have applied a nightly release of CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2.2). The process had some issues for me as the Google Apps package didn't seem to apply correctly however I was able update Play and then all of the google applications after the reboot and everything is there. The tablet now has a new lease on life.

It has only been 24 hours so if there are any issues I will post back.

Can you help a newbie out? My tablet has 4.04 and it's so sluggish and crashing all the time. How do I go about getting and installing CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2.2)? And if I do that, will I retain all my apps?

Thank so much in advance.

John Kester

Dec 26, 2012
Port Harcourt
Can you help a newbie out? My tablet has 4.04 and it's so sluggish and crashing all the time. How do I go about getting and installing CyanogenMod 10.1 (4.2.2)? And if I do that, will I retain all my apps?

Go to the development section and you will see an official thread there for Pershoot's CM 10.1 JB 4.2.2 moderated by Nakedninja. You will need a different gapps as the ones for 4.0.4 are not compatible with 4.2.2. However, the required gapps are also available on the same thread, as well as the CWM recovery that you will need for the installation. All the instructions for flashing correctly are also there, just ensure you read before the actual flashing.

Go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2074202 but start reading from page 1.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: vickstix

jonnierod

Jul 14, 2013
WiFi Issues

I installed CM 10.1 for my GT-N8013, which went successfully enough, but now my wifi won't connect to anything. It sees wifi connections and attempts to connect, but always times out. I even tried turning off WPA security and it still won't make a connection. Any thoughts?

antok.tm

Apr 9, 2011
I installed CM 10.1 for my GT-N8013, which went successfully enough, but now my wifi won't connect to anything. It sees wifi connections and attempts to connect, but always times out. I even tried turning off WPA security and it still won't make a connection. Any thoughts?

GT-N8013 is Galaxy note, whilst this is a galaxy tab p7500 forum.
Anyway, have you did a full wipe after installing CM10.1 ?

gundalf1

Mar 1, 2014
Daniel

Please help..I've got no Google play icon to download applications at all after I've tried to root my Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi. model GT-7510.
I've got the CyanogenMod version10.1-20130116-UNOFFICIAL-p4wifi Kernel 3.1.10-cyanogenmon+ root@pershoot-ubuntu #1 Wed Jan 16 05:24:29 EST 2013.
I've got a black Tab now and I dont know hoe to use it :(
Sorry.
Please Help.
Thanks.
Daniel.
I don't know how to change this..I am not really into Operating Systems etc...
Thanks.
Daniel.

gundalf1

Mar 1, 2014
How did you install the google play?

How did you install the Google play? I just can't seem to get into the tab.
No place for debug it for USB control either...
Please help me out if you can.
Thanks.
Daniel.

gundalf1

Mar 1, 2014
Hello Anyone out there?

Help People..
I've got my Tab 10.1 rooted all nice and fine..I just don't have an access to the Google play to download things to it...
Any ideas how to make it work..PLEASE Answer..

Thanks.
Daniel.

Prowler665

Help People..
I've got my Tab 10.1 rooted all nice and fine..I just don't have an access to the Google play to download things to it...
Any ideas how to make it work..PLEASE Answer..

Thanks.
Daniel.

Take a look here and download the gapps you need to your tab...

I assume you have either CWM or TWRP installed as your custom recovery, since you will need a custom recovery to install the zip-file. If not, take a look here.

- Boot into your custom recovery
- Install ZIP (choose the gapps zip-file you just downloaded)
- reboot system

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Go to the development section and you will see an official thread there for Pershoot's CM 10.1 JB 4.2.2 moderated by Nakedninja. You will need a different gapps as the ones for 4.0.4 are not compatible with 4.2.2. However, the required gapps are also available on the same thread, as well as the CWM recovery that you will need for the installation. All the instructions for flashing correctly are also there, just ensure you read before the actual flashing.

Go here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2074202 but start reading from page 1.

Cheers.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using xda app-developers app