FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Bootanimation] MASSIVE 180+ QMG BootAnimation LiBRaRy KoLLecTioN (6/25/14)

380 posts
Thanks Meter: 772
 
By KachowPow, Senior Member on 8th March 2014, 06:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th March 2014, 11:12 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

Sure... How about some Ironman....

Iron Man

Is my marvel bootanim already finish?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
12th March 2014, 01:12 PM |#22  
Café King's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Heart of Jutland
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

I can not say that I have seen that one, I have seen the one with the circles that are in the pale colors as displayed in the GIF, which is different than the "Play Edition" version 2 that is in the Google QMG download which runs the red, yellow, green, and blue colors. If you happen to find the Android version, please post, I'll convert it, post it and give you credit for it (unless their is a Developer or Themer that designed it, which I'll give you Contribution acknowledgement for it.) I believe anyone and everyone that contributes to the growth of this Collection should be recognized.

I'll let you know if I find it


/CK
15th March 2014, 05:24 PM |#23  
KachowPow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 772
 
Donate to Me
More
New additions for the weekend! @hilmi94zul your Marvel Boot Animation is here.
ARC Reactor


ARC Reactor – Purple


ARC Reactor – Red


EA Games


Cyanogen(mod) Perspective


Jarvis


Marvel – Thor: The Dark World with Sound KaChowPow contributed by hilmi94zul
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
15th March 2014, 05:27 PM |#24  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Tq @KachowPow =)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th March 2014, 08:42 PM |#25  
_MutantX_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Troyes
Thanks Meter: 242
 
More
HELLO,

Marvel, you would have to put the him in landscape
16th March 2014, 02:48 AM |#26  
KachowPow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 772
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MutantX_

HELLO,

Marvel, you would have to put the him in landscape

I'd rather not rotate my screen, besides there's many more Boot Animations to choose from if you do not like that one. To each their own.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 04:04 AM |#27  
Crash's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Costa Rica
Thanks Meter: 9,112
 
More
Great work 5 stars added thank for share and for your dedication
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Crash Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 04:28 PM |#28  
KachowPow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 772
 
Donate to Me
More
I made an Update to the Marvel - Thor: The Dark World bootanimation, gave it an extra stretch and still in portrait mode. Also, I've added a sound file to play with the Marvel bootanimation. For best results use the rw-r-r-T permissions on the QMG files and the standard rw-r-r on the PowerOn.ogg file placed in the system/media/audio/ui. Enjoy!
Marvel – Thor: The Dark World with Sound KaChowPow contributed by hilmi94zul
@hilmi94zul
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 07:01 PM |#29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
Hello. I folow the tutorial. I found the thre file and i delete them but in batman bootanimation the first one bootsamsung pmg is 24 mb large and in system/media only is 10.99. So when i paste the larger file it say there is no space. Please advice!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
16th March 2014, 07:55 PM |#30  
KachowPow's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 772
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by smentoma

Hello. I folow the tutorial. I found the thre file and i delete them but in batman bootanimation the first one bootsamsung pmg is 24 mb large and in system/media only is 10.99. So when i paste the larger file it say there is no space. Please advice!
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

The easiest fix is a Reboot. Then try again.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to KachowPow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift KachowPow Ad-Free
17th March 2014, 07:52 AM |#31  
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KachowPow

I made an Update to the Marvel - Thor: The Dark World bootanimation, gave it an extra stretch and still in portrait mode. Also, I've added a sound file to play with the Marvel bootanimation. For best results use the rw-r-r-T permissions on the QMG files and the standard rw-r-r on the PowerOn.ogg file placed in the system/media/audio/ui. Enjoy!

Marvel – Thor: The Dark World with Sound KaChowPow contributed by hilmi94zul
@hilmi94zul

Yess... this what I want..thanks dude... @KachowPow

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to hilmi94zul For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hilmi94zul Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes