questions about KNOX void+ update

Search This thread

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
Hello!

I have a S4 i9505. It's rooted and it runs a FoxHound rom 4.3 based.
Now that the new kitkat has officially come out, I would like to update to the official firmware using odin etc etc.
I looked up in download mode and I have 0x1 flag in KNOW WARRANTY VOID.
Now my question is: can I install from odin the official 4.3 firmware in this status? or will I get it unfunctional?

I don't know if this question is common or not, but, as I've seen a mess reguarding Knox troubles, I decided to ask directly.
Thanks a lot.

colataroc

May 28, 2008
Rimini
ahhhh my gosh I read again the message and I found out I wrote something stupid;
my question is can I install 4.4 with Odin ? is the problem on the eventual downgrade?
thanks a lot and sorry for that

benni_1994

Jul 8, 2012
Friedrichshafen
Actually i read 4.4.2 so my post is based on that :p yes you can install 4.4.2 via odin. You may encounter wifi issues or lockscreen issues, then you have to flash the matching bootloader and modem

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: colataroc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can flash it without problems. If you have problems then flash modem + bootloader also

Actually i read 4.4.2 so my post is based on that :p yes you can install 4.4.2 via odin. You may encounter wifi issues or lockscreen issues, then you have to flash the matching bootloader and modem