By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 04:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th March 2014, 04:50 PM |#4501  
Flag Syracuse,NY
Thanks Meter: 1,564

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Sdcard/blackout or sdcard/blackoutdownloads. Unless it changed...

[email protected]'$ [email protected]@XY

They go to sdcard/downloads but the problem is i'm trying to transfer the apk from a phone that it's already installed on to another phone. I have paid updater on both devices but unfortunately ES is not listed and like I said above I don't know when I'm getting my laptop back and the tabs on the download page won't let me select through the categories on my phone. Not a big deal just thought someone might know the install location.

Sent from my VM GS3 running MOAR
16th March 2014, 04:53 PM |#4502  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 20,187

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcran75

They go to sdcard/downloads but the problem is i'm trying to transfer the apk from a phone that it's already installed on to another phone. I have paid updater on both devices but unfortunately ES is not listed and like I said above I don't know when I'm getting my laptop back and the tabs on the download page won't let me select through the categories on my phone. Not a big deal just thought someone might know the install location.

Go to the website on your browser and dl from there...

16th March 2014, 05:00 PM |#4503  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebear j koss

Go to the website on your browser and dl from there...

Guess I didn't explain clearly enough. On the webpage when I try to select the tabs my browser will only let me select apps->blacked out apps and then it automatically goes to social,music,misc without letting me select which category I want. Like I said not a huge deal. Guess I'll just wait til I get my laptop back.

Edit: Found it. It was listed under recently updated:thumbup:
16th March 2014, 05:03 PM |#4504  
Flag Carthage
Thanks Meter: 2,484

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Guess I didn't explain clearly enough. On the webpage when I try to select the tabs my browser will only let me select apps->blacked out apps and then it automatically goes to social,music,misc without letting me select which category I want. Like I said not a huge deal. Guess I'll just wait til I get my laptop back.

Scroll down to the very bottom of the home page and you will see all the categories there

Sent from my SGH-S959G
The Following User Says Thank You to razen_kain For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift razen_kain Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 05:07 PM |#4505  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razen_kain

Scroll down to the very bottom of the home page and you will see all the categories there

Sent from my SGH-S959G

As many times as I've used the website I've never scrolled all the way to the bottom the page.Lol. Gracias.

16th March 2014, 06:44 PM |#4506  
Recognized Contributor
Flag IDK
Thanks Meter: 15,819

More
Quote:

Select the apk - upload it to your Dropbox - Open in Dropbox on the other device - create a link - download it on the device that you want it on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to shaggyskunk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shaggyskunk Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 06:48 PM |#4507  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggyskunk

Select the apk - upload it to your Dropbox - Open in Dropbox on the other device - create a link - download it on the device that you want it on.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

If i could find the apk i would have. The problem was the i couldn't find the apk to transfer. After i installed it i deleted the file.

16th March 2014, 06:48 PM |#4508  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
23 hours later...... BAM

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
16th March 2014, 06:58 PM |#4509  
Flag Oregon
Thanks Meter: 1,701

More
Nice
16th March 2014, 07:52 PM |#4510  
Flag Syracuse,NY

More
Wow. After going through all of that I just remembered you can send backups via TB. :banghead:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1394992342795.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	2633827  
16th March 2014, 08:07 PM |#4511  
Thanks Meter: 8,656

Donate to Me
More
FB 7.0.0... Is up on FB

TBO on Facebook
Team Black Out
How To Black Out

Free Updater App
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to dafoxs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dafoxs Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)