HTC ONE S codefireX

Search This thread

cannondaleV2000

Mar 24, 2013
Rom won't let me upload anything to any where. I have a western digital my cloud and I can't upload from the app to it I can upload to dev host either I this rom but I can in every other rom in used. But I really like this rom

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk

jrior001

Aug 12, 2010
Va Beach
Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

Mods its time to close up shop here.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

AKToronto

Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

It is a real shame indeed. Thx for all your help though in maintaining the Rom for our device too!

horno46

Aug 28, 2012
Where now for a clean AOSP ROM for this device?

I don't want Halo and Pie controls, and I don't want all the increasing corporate addons that CM seem to be putting in.

Yes I know I should teach myself to build but I don't have the time or the ability.

:(

Last edited:

cytanet

May 23, 2018
HTC ONE S codefireX

Good afternoon
Installed on HTS ONE S CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.
Everything works fine but I can not connect my phone to my home WIFI. The network finds but does not connect to them either through WPS or in any other way. I live in Belarus.
Can there be a solution to this problem?
Thank you

Last edited:

DAOMAN

Feb 5, 2018

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HTC ONE S codefireX

pre_1390702648__cfxsig1.png

CodefireX 4.4.3.2.1.000.000 Open Master

pre_1391201081__hamag.png

This well established Android distribution treats development differently than any other to further our Android platform as a whole. This is the fastest source built ROM you will find on this forum, and also the only one to utilize our unique build system and a custom LLVM 3.5 suite based toolchain globally.

Here is our very well supported Issue Tracker.
    pre_1391201054__9l5fz.png

We utilize a plethora of unique optimizations in a build system unlike any other:

• Utilizing the LLVM CLANG CI globally, working heavily with upstreams with a goal of furthering our entire Android platform.
    • Consistently updated upstream toolchain module source with our custom backports, fixes, and optimizations applied in a patch at build time.
    • Fully built utilizing Link Time Optimization and Polly optimizations (another custom ROM first). Feel free to google these a bit.
    • Much of our source have code fixes, cleanups, and many minor optimizations to set us even further ahead of the community. These are too generous to even speak of here.
    • Optimizations are toggled on and off based on device for the best experience we can achieve for your device without sacrificing stability
    • Many Qcom optimizations and AOSP master (upstream) optimizations and fixes using device specifications to determine usage.
    • Fully built utilizing strict aliasing and isognu++11 mode.
    • Utilizing all O4 optimizations (Optimization Level 4) including LTO (with binutils plugins), and additionally LLVM Polly.
    Of course we also have several neat UI features, including but not limited to:
    • T-Mobile Theme Engine.
    • DPI Wizard (no junk like build.prop tweaks).
    • Quick Settings panel customizations.
    • Live network stats in your statusbar.
    • Button backlight customizations.
    • Hardware button customizations.
    • Volume button customizations.
    • Many more being added during the nightly builds.

pre_1391201067__d92id.png

Ville Download & Support thread

pre_1391201095__lpnqc.png

Our thanks go out to all the open source developers who made our work possible.
    Below is an ever-incomplete list of some of the 'indirect' contributors to our ROMs:
    • The Android Open Source Project
    • LLVM CI
    • Linux Foundation
    • Code Aurora Forum
    • CyanogenMod Inc.
    • Chainfire
    • The entire 8960 CM team for making this device relevant still!!
    • Many more!

XDA:DevDB Information
    HTC ONE S codefireX, ROM for the HTC One S

Contributors
    jrior001, http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=470268, synergye, bigrushdog, anders3408, RaymanFX, ajf64, rlasalle15, Roach, ConnorBaker
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP + Win

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: nightlies

Created 2014-02-01
    Last Updated 2014-02-01
    I have a question, concerning the nightlies - it's just to be sure. For each device there is under "last changes" always "no changes since last build".. Is this reliable, cause if there are no changes, it does not make to much sense for me, to flash the same Rom again and again.

We'll I'm sure they sync with upstream cm every day

No its not acurate...Jenkins just hasn't been set up to display the changelogs(some thing for our leader to look into though). I maintain all 4 of our 8960 devices (ville, jewel,Evita,and fireball) and keep a good eye on CM and others for device specific changes that I can incorporate. May not be daily but I don't like to be behind :)

Today's builds should have fixes for most of the app related issues that have been reported thus far. Only exception is the FC that was reported with email app. That should be fixed in tomorrows builds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk

Requires the newer firmware like cm. Not 100% up on which hboot s there are for ville. Just don't use the newest one the messes up sdcard.

It is a real shame indeed. Thx for all your help though in maintaining the Rom for our device too!

Having fun with codefire so far. Created a custom kernel off of codefire kernel sources and it's running well. Not too many features yet. But I will post it if people are interested.

There are a few feature requests I have. In cm you can normally add sound/vibrate/mute toggle to quick settings as well as flashlight... maybe these don't exist yet in the base? Also I don't see advanced reboot menu in dev options...

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Right now its hiding under settings/buttons. I may be missing the overlay for flashlight but I'll have to check on the other tiles.