watch styler help

Search This thread

EFCLEE

Sep 15, 2012
How do I apply a wstheme I do not have a load or import option in my watch styler app

thanks

EFCLEE

Sep 15, 2012
I cannot find it in play store....cannot find it in samsung apps.....in fact samsung apps crashes when I try to open it via gear manager says....this device does not support samsung apps, but I can go into it fine from the app draw.

Does anyome have an apk link to the updated version of watch styler

Thanks

Sent from my GT-N5120 using xda app-developers app

EFCLEE

Sep 15, 2012
There was a problem while parsing the package.....I get that error on version 1.0.10 and 1.0.9 the newest version I can install is 1.0.8 but this too doesnt have an option to load a wstheme

What am I missing here this is proving to be rather frustrating. ?...I hate samsung for not making the gear compatible with my device or 4.2

EFCLEE

Sep 15, 2012
There was a problem while parsing the package.....I get that error on version 1.0.10 and 1.0.9 the newest version I can install is 1.0.8 but this too doesnt have an option to load a wstheme

What am I missing here this is proving to be rather frustrating. ?...I hate samsung for not making the gear compatible with my device or 4.2

Is there a way to use the .wstheme another way....can someone tell me how they are applying a wstheme normally in watch styler

thanks

T-Anthony78

Jan 27, 2014
Download the latest version from gearfaces.com. Scroll down on the home page. You'll see the 1.1 version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

totoantonio

Dec 23, 2012
Watch Styler just freezes when load theme is clicked. Yes I'm using the latest version of Watch Styler. Any fix?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

T-Anthony78

Jan 27, 2014
Same thing has been happening for me for about 2 weeks. Do NOT uninstall it or you will lose any wsthemes you were able to successfully previously download.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app