Stuck at htc logo

Search This thread

Rihhan

Mar 17, 2014
Kolkata
I was on Cm9.1 . Then I installed cm11 RC1. I did the following steps 1.Format data/factory restet 2.wipe cache partition 3.wipe delvik cache 3.intall zip from sd card and install package. Then reboot but i stuck at htc logo. I did it for 3 -4 times but nothing changed.Then i tried to revert back to my privious rom with the same process but the problem exist. I cann't boot my phone..

reply soon

YedaAnna

Jun 16, 2013
Pune
I was on Cm9.1 . Then I installed cm11 RC1. I did the following steps 1.Format data/factory restet 2.wipe cache partition 3.wipe delvik cache 3.intall zip from sd card and install package. Then reboot but i stuck at htc logo. I did it for 3 -4 times but nothing changed.Then i tried to revert back to my privious rom with the same process but the problem exist. I cann't boot my phone..

reply soon

your stuck in boot loop .. possible reasons is 1. the no of partitions on ur SD card[it was the issue with me atleast]. i dont know how u have partitioned your card but ideally format your card create a ext4 partition of around 1gb keep the rest a fat32. copy the rom and gapps provided in ur fat32 partition. reboot into recovery , wipe dalvik cache n factory settings n install the rom n reboot . hopefully it should work.

another source of problems is your recovery . if problems persist update your recovery to the latest version TWRP 2.6.3 is good enough n then try again.

hope it helps

Reactions: Rihhan

Rihhan

Mar 17, 2014
Kolkata
your stuck in boot loop .. possible reasons is 1. the no of partitions on ur SD card[it was the issue with me atleast]. i dont know how u have partitioned your card but ideally format your card create a ext4 partition of around 1gb keep the rest a fat32. copy the rom and gapps provided in ur fat32 partition. reboot into recovery , wipe dalvik cache n factory settings n install the rom n reboot . hopefully it should work.

another source of problems is your recovery . if problems persist update your recovery to the latest version TWRP 2.6.3 is good enough n then try again.

hope it helps

thanks:good:,, I have not formatted my sd card. So this is the reason i am unable to do booting cm 11..So there is no way to install cm11 without fomating sd card? any way i have managed to install cm9.1 .And it booted successfully.

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
thanks:good:,, I have not formatted my sd card. So this is the reason i am unable to do booting cm 11..So there is no way to install cm11 without fomating sd card? any way i have managed to install cm9.1 .And it booted successfully.

the problem was that your partition was not being detected properly due to which it was stuck.. the way you installed cm 9 you can install cm 11..

plus as you created only one partition and new table was made your recovery was able to detect it..:good:

Rihhan

Mar 17, 2014
Kolkata
can i install cm 11 without making any partition in my sd card. if so then explain it please. I want to install it on my pico but i have 4GB class4 sd card.

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
can i install cm 11 without making any partition in my sd card. if so then explain it please. I want to install it on my pico but i have 4GB class4 sd card.

Yup buddy you can.. I think you are going to install RC1..

Just flash the ROM.. Let it boot..
Setup your phone.. Then flash the gapps .. There you go u have installed Cm11.. :sly:

via Apache Helicopter

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
I have flashed the rom . But can not boot. stuck at htc logo as i said.:(

Do all that cleaning and all..
Go to mounts and storage format everything except your SD card .. Flash the ROM..
If you have multiple ext partition delete the partitions or keep only one partition.. First boot takes time so don't worry..

via Apache Helicopter

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

reply soon

hope it helps

the problem was that your partition was not being detected properly due to which it was stuck.. the way you installed cm 9 you can install cm 11..

plus as you created only one partition and new table was made your recovery was able to detect it..:good:

Yup buddy you can.. I think you are going to install RC1..

Just flash the ROM.. Let it boot..
    Setup your phone.. Then flash the gapps .. There you go u have installed Cm11.. :sly:

via Apache Helicopter